Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What System/Systems

schles192 said:
Isn't that the same with Wii? Friends that I know that own it only play it if people want too. I have a friend that has the kinect and he says its pretty sweet for kids games. I was thinking of getting it for tiger woods but then I heard the 720 is supposed to be out by Xmas(same with ps4) so I figured I would wait Incase there is compatibility issues.

True but at least with the wii you have mario and zelda. Kinect games are boring without multiple people.

I just like Xbox360 better than anyone for two reasons:

1. Halo
2. All my friends have it and are on Live

got a PS3 and gamecube both with no controllers so you can tell I do a lot of gaming

mjsb2 said:
Got a 360.

And pokemon games are the shit, though the originals are still the GOAT, and they've just gotten worse and worse.

After silver and gold they've been trash.
crystal is still my favorite after all these years and games.

staegrac said:
got a PS3 and gamecube both with no controllers so you can tell I do a lot of gaming

i'll send you two controllers if you send me your ps3??
cool.png

I have Halo but don't really play it.

Don't really play games much at all really, Fifa's the only one I've played this summer.

PS3, just too damn good. Free online play plus great blue ray player. And the Uncharted series :) .

I still do gaming on my PC quite a bit.

I "waste" my time on a 360. At least that's what my dad tells me...or used to until I pointed out that I spend less time on the couch playing XBox than he does laying around eating ice cream and potato chips watching TV.

Lately I've been on a Black Ops kick, as I've finally discovered how exactly I can play it on my shitty internet without constant horrendous lag.

Aside from that, I'm pumped for Skyrim and MW3. Also a little excited for AC: Revelations, but with the letdown that AC: Brotherhood was, I'm not getting my hopes up.

PC Gaming, mostly MMO's... I'm a nerd at heart. Currently, however, I'm back to playing some Bad Company 2, MLB 2k11, NBA 2k11, Portal 2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, and some Starcraft 2.

I play, lol, Battlestar Galactica Online occasionally as well, great free PVP game.

MalFunkShun said:
PC Gaming, mostly MMO's... I'm a nerd at heart. Currently, however, I'm back to playing some Bad Company 2, MLB 2k11, NBA 2k11, Portal 2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, and some Starcraft 2.

I play, lol, Battlestar Galactica Online occasionally as well, great free PVP game.

I'm an MMO guy too. In between right now. I was playing RIFT until 6 weeks ago. Not sure what next.

if they end up making star trek online free-to-play, ill be on that like a sorostitute on frat dick. i played it at launch but didnt find it fun enough to pay monthly for.

i will also be checking out star wars the old republic when it comes out.

When its good and damn ready to come out :) . That's the company line.

Back