Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

dannydiggler

This will be priority number one for Danny.

[flash=350,287:3bd3i3nf]http://www.youtube.com/v/PjqsYzBrP-M&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:3bd3i3nf]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Yep me too. Loved Oblivion and Morrowind. Daughter and I were hooked for months and months. Just about explored every inch that you can physically get to.

I can't imagine how many hours i will log into it.. I guess its going to be maaasssssive

Nothing like a game you can spend a ton of hours on instead of those 12-16 hours on a lot of other games. When I played Mass Effect 2, I played over a 100 hours before the final mission.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Nothing like a game you can spend a ton of hours on instead of those 12-16 hours on a lot of other games. When I played Mass Effect 2, I played over a 100 hours before the final mission.

Great Game.

Cant wait for Mass Effect 3 to come out

I just saw a sweet trailer and lved it. Have never played an Elder Scrolls but it looks good. I'll get it through Game Fly.

Do yourself a favor and watch the gameplay on that ign link i posted..

This is the one I saw. Not as dynamic as the one you posted but more of a walk through. There's actually a prt two to this I didn't see but it looks pretty exciting.

[flash=350,287:jz696epu]http://www.youtube.com/v/5xwboyafbwc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:jz696epu]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

I dont usually play RPGs but skyrim looks amazing and i preordered it. I freaking stoked and know im about to have no life.

motown1958 said:
I dont usually play RPGs but skyrim looks amazing and i preordered it. I freaking stoked and know im about to have no life.

About to :) :)

This game is going to sell out in 30 min. Everybody had better preorder it. I can't wait for it to destroy my evenings.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
motown1958 said:

About to :) :)

lol.... Says the guy who spends his whole life on this message board.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Not my whole life.

some people brag about 60 hours of game time on a rpg. Im going on 7 years playtime on ffxi online lol. ya, im a nerd....elder scrolls demo looks bad ass. gonna have to put ffxi down for a couple months. Wish Star Wars online game was comming out for ps3 :/

I've never played an MMO using a console. I wonder how that would be.

This is part 2 of what I embedded above: The game is stunning.

[flash=350,287:f0e18dxg]http://www.youtube.com/v/d7WohnlLEQo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:f0e18dxg]

Btw, since I haven't played an Elder Scrolls before, worth it to get Oblivion? Also since Skyrim is also 3rd person what about Oblivion? I heard it was just first person only but I can't verify that.

Thanks.

It's cheap enough, playing oblivion these days doesn't satisfy me at all plus Skyrim will be out in a month.. I have it and wont play it again before the new one comes out... And they are both 1st and 3rd..

Back