Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Boring for me.. Yes. Plus you've got less than a month until Skyrim comes out.. Screw it..

So when you played it when it first came out was it good or not? Would you recommend it if you hadn't played it 14 times? I gotta month, right?

And personally, I probably won't get Skyrim when it first gets released. Mostly because Uncharted is out just before that.

When I got it in 2007 it was amazing... The movement is odd / lags/ not smooth at all. It's nothing compared to Fallout 3 or NV.. . It's still fun though. Knock yourself out.

I'm debating if I should go pick this up at midnight... Ugghhh...I'm too fing tired to even play tonight. I guess I'll swing by at lunch tomorrow.

Gamefly just sent me a copy earlier today. So I should get it Saturday but with football not sure how much time I'll have to play. But starting Monday, probably a lot.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Gamefly just sent me a copy earlier today. So I should get it Saturday but with football not sure how much time I'll have to play. But starting Monday, probably a lot.

That sucks, when I used them I would get the game the day it came out. Guess they stopped droping them in the mail early.

schles192 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Gamefly just sent me a copy earlier today. So I should get it Saturday but with football not sure how much time I'll have to play. But starting Monday, probably a lot.

That sucks, when I used them I would get the game the day it came out. Guess they stopped droping them in the mail early.

I usually get it shipped a day early, just like Skyrim (Thursday), but it usually takes two days for me to get. So a schedule release for Friday and I get it Saturday. Not too bad, I can handle that. I've been saving a lot of money with Gamefly. Got Batman: Arkham City the next day as well. Fine for me.

Of course I held Batman for a bit long since I enjoyed the game very much so they didn't receive until Wednesday. So that could be a reason but either way I can't wait. First of the series I'll be playing.

Cant wait for this. Keep me posted how it is. On a side note if you like this pick up dragon age I and II...one of the better rpg games ive played.

mhughes0021 said:
Cant wait for this. Keep me posted how it is. On a side note if you like this pick up dragon age I and II...one of the better rpg games ive played.

Dragon age is weak sauce compared to this. I've played both. You won't be disappointed.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

Dragon age is weak sauce compared to this. I've played both. You won't be disappointed.

Sex scene with Morrigan has to count for something!

3-4 hours in, cleared my 1st dungeon (if that's what they're called) and so far its incredible. I use 3rd person when i roam and split between 1st and 3rd when in a fight, depending what I'm doing. I could see myself putting a lot of hours in on this game.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]3-4 hours in, cleared my 1st dungeon (if that's what they're called) and so far its incredible. I use 3rd person when i roam and split between 1st and 3rd when in a fight, depending what I'm doing. I could see myself putting a lot of hours in on this game.

Yep.. No doubt about it. I'll be playing this for a while.

Man I wanna buy it but I'm pretty much a sports title guy. I've been looking for a new type of game to play but I don't want to buy it and hate it. Everyone is saying it's the type of game anyone can get into but I don't know.

Well, you probably have to have some interest in an RPG style game. Or at least some gaming outside Madden and NBA2K. But its quite the awesomeness.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, you probably have to have some interest in an RPG style game. Or at least some gaming outside Madden and NBA2K. But its quite the awesomeness.

The only other non sports games I've really played are call of duty, infamous (which I htought was pretty cool but I lost interest after a while). I played God of War III and it was ok I guess, didn't really get into it to much but it was ok. I tried Kill Zone 2 but honestly I sucked really bad at that game for whatever reason.... back in the day I used to play a game called parasite Eve, a couple of the resident evils.... never really have gotten into them to much though so I'm not sure if this game is just good for "gamers" or if the common person who plays video games 1-3 times a week can get into it.

Back