Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden Football 2012

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]PS3 is good, but no match for Xbox.

Best blue ray on the market and free online play says you're wrong. I won't go into the games, I'm sure they both have their share of good exclusives.

Come on man, switch over.

:)

Problem with PS3, is that out of my 30+ friends that play video games about 3 of them have a Playstation while the rest have a Xbox. And two of those with the PS3 also have an Xbox.

Is it only me, or is it STILL ridiculously hard to kick FGs beyond 35 yrds? I fucking hate the fact that on Madden and NCAA that the kickers have to be 35 yrds or closer for FGs. No one in the world can kick 36+ yrd FGs? They ALWAYS come up woefully short. Is this what happens to everyone, or am I missing something?

I usually can kick a 45 yard FG, maybe a little longer. I'm not very consistent though. Assuming you have a good kicker. Btw, 35 yard line is a 52 yard FG. I assume you didn't mean that but it wasn't very clear. My longest was 49, in a Dome.

I was playin online and some guy was whineing about me being the packers, so I picked the lions. And hanson missed a 47yrder. Like 99 power on it with no wind and it came up short.

Add TallJoe5 if you want

Tweak your controls. That does nothing for online play but single player it'll help.

Do you guys angle to football down? Like you can push it left/right or loft it or kick a line drive. I can kick a 65 yarder with no win with Janikowski.

The way the Madden game disrespects Hanson pisses me off. The man is a beast from 55 yards and in and in madden he struggles from 40. Fuck you game.

motown1958 said:
The way the Madden game disrespects Hanson pisses me off. The man is a beast from 55 yards and in and in madden he struggles from 40. Fuck you game.

Dude you can hit 58 with Hanson, You can actually hit FGs from 30 with position players with kick ratings in the 40s

No, the kicker power rating doesnt change based on which level of difficulty your playing at. And besides I play on All-Madden the hardest difficulty. He probably just isnt angling his kicks correctly. If you angle it down (like a line-drive) you get much more distance. He probably is not understanding that.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]No, the kicker power rating doesnt change based on which level of difficulty your playing at. And besides I play on All-Madden the hardest difficulty. He probably just isnt angling his kicks correctly. If you angle it down (like a line-drive) you get much more distance. He probably is not understanding that.

Yup, the line drives are the key to success.

Back