Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cigar Shape Interstellar asteroid Traveler

better picture of it:
Star-Trek-IV-The-Voyage-Home-1986-scrns_26.jpg

What type of drive is that?

I don't know. I don't speak whale.

The spherical part isn't a drive, it's the communications device, which has a severe unintended impact on electrical equipment.

Last edited:
The first link it looked like a Perfecto. The next picture looked like a Churchill.
Gulo Blue's looks like a Toro.
I will smoke one of each beginning tonight through Wednesday night with my feet on the ground here on Mother Earth.

The first link it looked like a Perfecto. The next picture looked like a Churchill.
Gulo Blue's looks like a Toro.
I will smoke one of each beginning tonight through Wednesday night with my feet on the ground here on Mother Earth.

This would be a good approach for NASA to develop ideas for deflecting asteroids.

Back