Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 104 Grizzlies 102 Final

Missing a ton... Mike Conley , Chalmers , Tyreke Evans , and Chandler Parsons ....team still plays the tough defense and they have some nice young talent

Thanks. That is a lot.

Last edited:
Just heard Griffin is the first Piston with a double double in his debut since Grant Hill in 1994 !!

Very Nice !!

Last edited:
Just heard Griffin is the first Piston with a double double in his debut since Grant Hill in 1994 !!

Very Nice !!

Good stuff , i think you may have missed the first half if i read the posts right ? He was dominating and could of had another 3-4 assists but Dre muffed a few ....they looked good together tho and had a nice ally oop fro Blake to Dre .

Really like how Reggie Bullock has looked since the trade.... Been getting the start and has been solid defensively while knocking down shots. Kennard and him making it look like we never need Bradley out there...

Good stuff , i think you may have missed the first half if i read the posts right ? He was dominating and could of had another 3-4 assists but Dre muffed a few ....they looked good together tho and had a nice ally oop fro Blake to Dre .

Yeah is didn't get to the game until late third when it was going back and forth. Watched the highlights. Never knew Blake was that great of a passer. I watched the post game show and he seems pretty darn humble for a Super star player. Can't wait till Jackson gets back . It will really help the depth.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw it in the press conference. It was pretty funny.

Back