Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Misc Sports

Old 05-29-2017, 12:20 PM   #1

Tiger Woods arrested on Suspicion of DUI

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ion/102284558/
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-29-2017, 12:49 PM   #2

I wonder why no one smiles during a mug shot?

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 05-29-2017, 01:10 PM   #3

He looks like OJ.

"When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will." - Pollyanna
Old 05-29-2017, 02:41 PM   #4

He'll get off with a slap, they always do.

Even Chelios had his thrown out of court by the judge citing lack of probable cause to pull him over.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:32 AM   #5

TW claims that his meds were the cause of his predicament. I'll take him at his word. But driving at 0300? Why? Where?
Old 05-30-2017, 12:04 PM   #6

just read that he was found asleep at the wheel and he blew a 0.0
Old 05-30-2017, 12:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by byco42 View Post
TW claims that his meds were the cause of his predicament. I'll take him at his word. But driving at 0300? Why? Where?
I think he closes his restaurant. That's my guess..

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 05-30-2017, 01:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdalton22 View Post
just read that he was found asleep at the wheel and he blew a 0.0
That contradicts everything I've heard reported. He was driving and pulled over, he was belligerent and he refused the breathalyzer test all together, according to every report I've heard.

"When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will." - Pollyanna
Old 05-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinselwolverine View Post
That contradicts everything I've heard reported. He was driving and pulled over, he was belligerent and he refused the breathalyzer test all together, according to every report I've heard.
Tiger Woods needed to be woken up by an officer as his Mercedes was found stopped on a Florida roadway early Monday morning, before he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to court and police records.

"It should be noted (that) Woods was asleep at the wheel and had to be woken up" the arresting officer said in the police report. "The vehicle was running and the brake lights were illuminated as well as the right blinker flashing."

A breath alcohol test administered showed no signs of alcohol in Woods' system, as he blew a 0.00. A urine sample was collected.

Woods failed a field sobriety test after his vehicle was found “stopped on the roadway in the right-hand lane and right shoulder” at 2:03 a.m. Monday in Jupiter, Fla. Woods was cited for improper parking/stopping, along with the driving under the influence citation.

Woods was described as being "sluggish, sleepy" with "extremely slow and slurred speech" by the arresting officer.

"Woods stated he didn't know where he was," the officer wrote. "Woods changed his story of where he was going and where he was coming from. Woods asked how far he was from his house."

Woods told the officer he "takes several prescriptions."

Police asked Woods to recite the alphabet backwards several times, and Woods responded at one point, "yes, recite entire national anthem backwards." He eventually completed the task but failed other components of the field sobriety test, including walking on a straight line.

“Could not maintain starting position," the officer wrote. "Missed heel to toe each time. Stepped off the line several times.”
Old 05-30-2017, 01:35 PM   #10

What's the source for that?