Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pentagon UFO program

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Stunning admission that Senator is giving secret contracts to his friends?

I am shocked. Wait... what is the opposite of being shocked.

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/gimbal

UNPRECEDENTED HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE
GIMBAL is the first of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and has been approved for public release. This footage, and all official USG footage you will see on TTS Academy’s Community of Interest (COI), comes with essential chain-of-custody documentation validating that it is received in its original and unaltered form and is authentic. The US Department of Defense uses this process in order to meticulously ensure that information and material retain their integrity without revealing sources and methods. This documentation is what sets this footage apart from anything else that has previously made its way to the public domain, by establishing its authenticity and thereby giving it enormous historical significance.

While that fact alone is of historical significance, what this 34 seconds of video provides is remarkable. Several key observations are contained in this one video that may help us collectively better understand the physics and technology being employed. In addition, we hear US fighter pilots struggling to determine the nature of object. Key findings include:

• Low observability in both electro-optical and electromagnetic spectrums.

• No distinguishable flight surfaces.

• Lack of obvious propulsion system.

• Never-before-seen flight capabilities.

• Possible energy or resonance field of unknown nature.

The filename “GIMBAL” seems to be traceable to the unusual maneuvering of the UAP.

Last edited:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/12/17

One of the fascinating revelations about the Pentagon's program is that they collected metals and other materials recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. The study of these materials has the potential to advance technologies or develop new ones,

Last edited:
Holy shit!

but apparently aliens intelligent enough to master interstellar travel, and discover new species of intelligent*life have nothing better to do with their time than fly circles around a couple fighter jets here and there.

*or at least life capable of inventing race cars and Trump University

Last edited by a moderator:
lf
favorite-martian1.jpg
64a1eb01d9319fe6ba608a24a44e614d--original-superman-adventures-of-superman.jpg

Holy shit!

but apparently aliens intelligent enough to master interstellar travel, and discover new species of intelligent*life have nothing better to do with their time than fly circles around a couple fighter jets here and there.

*or at least life capable of inventing race cars and Trump University

Do not assume it's aliens from another worlds, there are multiple possibilities, nobody knows what it is or where it comes from. Personally I don't rule out Philadelphia like experiment from the future type stuff.

Last edited:
Do not assume it's aliens from another worlds, there are multiple possibilities, nobody knows what it is or where it comes from. Personally I don't rule out Philadelphia like experiment from the future type stuff.

So...we're talking earthlings but from the future?

Are they aliens, really though?

I mean, really?

If they're from earth, and have human DNA?

For real?

I'm not so sure...

My wife had a dream about ufo's last night and woke up to it being on the news this morning .

My wife had a dream about ufo's last night and woke up to it being on the news this morning .

I heard about UFOs on the news last night, and then when I went to sleep, I had a dream about them.

Talk about auspicious, right?

whenever my wife does something like that (or thinks about a song, then turns on the radio and it's coincidentally playing) she cites it as "proof" that spirits, or telepathy, or generally "some mystical shit" if I had to create a catch-all phrase for it, is real.

I always tell her the same thing: it's just a coincidence.

Of the course some in the religious sects say it's demon dimension stuff. I'm not going to rule that out either, nothing is off the table! I mean shite if this is all a hologram you don't know who or what is on the outside poking in and out of the grid for repairs and whatnot.

Last edited:
Pentagon UFO Program Revelation Puts Spotlight on the Phenomenon

This past weekend's bombshell revelations regarding the Pentagon's secret UFO research program has sparked a media frenzy surrounding the phenomenon which has produced some additional insights into the story.

The remarkable report published by the New York Times has received extensive coverage from national news outlets and catapulted UFOs to the forefront of the public consciousness for the first time in quite awhile.

Unlike many stories generated by the phenomenon, this particular tale seems to have taken hold in the zeitgeist thanks to the seriousness with which the US government has been revealed to take UFOs.

To that end, the response to the Pentagon's confirmation has been largely curious rather than dismissive, although it has also spawned some thought pieces on the propriety of spending tax payer money on UFO research.

Amid the tidal wave of stories detailing Saturday's Times piece, some intriguing new details about the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program have come to light.

Perhaps most tantalizing is that the group produced a 490-page report on their research that was ostensibly issued to the Department of Defense.

It is unknown what insights were contained within the report as well as whether or not it will be made available to the public.

Equally remarkable were some new insights into the "metal alloys and other materials" that were purportedly recovered and studied by the AATIP.

One of Times' reporters who penned the story elaborated on that aspect of the research in an interview with MSNBC.

Ralph Blumenthal explained that this "material from these objects that is being studied so that scientists can try and figure out what accounts for their amazing properties."

Asked what type of material it is, he replied, "they don't know. They're studying it, but it's some kind of compound that they don't recognize."

How the story unfolds from here remains to be seen, but there is hope in the UFO disclosure community that the tremendous public interest in the Pentagon's admission can create momentum towards more revelations from the government.

More cynical observers and seasoned UFO researchers are taking something of a 'wait and see' approach as the constantly-churning news cycle may push the phenomenon back into the periphery before any progress towards answers can be achieved as has happened many times in the past.

And some concerned conspiracy theorists are already crying foul and warning people that the 'threat' aspect of the AATIP's mission may be used to fabricate a 'hostile ET' narrative should this truly be the start of some kind of UFO disclosure.

While that may turn out to be the case, the attitude of many who have longed for UFO answers seems to be that they'll cross that proverbial bridge when they come to it so long as they receive confirmation about ETs.

Ultimately it may take some time before we know if the Pentagon's admission was a watershed moment in the march towards UFO disclosure or simply another maddening misstep leading us even further into the dark.

For more analysis on this major UFO story, Coast Insiders can check out last night's edition of the program featuring researcher Alejandro Rojas discussing the implications of the Pentagon's revelations.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/arti...-revelation-puts-spotlight-on-the-phenomenon/

Back