Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Pistons

Old 02-08-2018, 07:37 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsonnett14 View Post
This has nothing to do with your post , but saw you live in Okemos ...do you know anyone named Joe Timreck ??
I've only been here since March. I only know my neighbors and he isn't one of them

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 02-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsonnett14 View Post
How do you figure ? They got rid of 2 guys they didnt really need and got back Isiah ( who knows how long Ball will be out )

Starting 5 will

Isiah Thomas
Caldwell Pope
Brandon Ingram
Kyle Kuzma
Lopez/Randle
I just don't like that lineup at all. And Thomas is either going to get pushed aside or crammed on to the court with Ball once he does come back.

It's a great move for the future. They opened up 2 max contract slots and grabbed Cleveland's 1st rounder as kicker. I'm not knocking the move, just think their current lineup is shit. Just a lineup of middle of the road, 10-15 ppg guys. They're very young, maybe someone steps up?

They can't tank too bad, I think they lose their draft pick to Boston if they finish in the bottom 5.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggatecl View Post
I just don't like that lineup at all. And Thomas is either going to get pushed aside or crammed on to the court with Ball once he does come back.

It's a great move for the future. They opened up 2 max contract slots and grabbed Cleveland's 1st rounder as kicker. I'm not knocking the move, just think their current lineup is shit. Just a lineup of middle of the road, 10-15 ppg guys. They're very young, maybe someone steps up?

They can't tank too bad, I think they lose their draft pick to Boston if they finish in the bottom 5.
Celtics will get the draft pick if the lakers finish in the bottom 5.
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.