Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee 98 Detroit 86 Final

Another great performance by Smith. 4-10 shooting and 2-10 from the free throw line. Nice work!

can we just cut Smith now? i'd rather live with dead money than his dead spot... his performance is not going to woo anybody to trade for him, so he's essentially worthless.

We need new management. I know we have new management but lets try again.

management's not playing the games and going 2-10 from the free throw line. past management has screwed this team (bad FA signings, poor drafting, etc...) but lets see what the new group can do before calling for their heads.

What is Van Gundy supposed to do with this team? They gave him NOTHING to work with. You can guarantee he tried to unload Smith and Jennings in the off-season, and no one wants them.

This team needs to fail spectacularly this year, get in the top 3, try and get rid of the dead weight, and move on.

What is Van Gundy supposed to do with this team? They gave him NOTHING to work with. You can guarantee he tried to unload Smith and Jennings in the off-season, and no one wants them.

This team needs to fail spectacularly this year, get in the top 3, try and get rid of the dead weight, and move on.

They never do that. They'll get on a minny hot streak and pick 8-9. And the fact there are 3 others teams with 3 wins and a zero win team.

I just messing around with the new management thing..

Back