Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rumor: Michlady to be AD

People still talk about Miles.

How big a check do you think you have to write just to get the AD to read a short note you attach to your donation?

Completely disagree, then agree totally.

I think the only coaches off limits would be the guys in the playoffs. Why couldn't Miles resign from LSU before they play in the Outback Bowl or something like that? Why can't Stoops resign from Kentucky before the "Whatever" Bowl to take the UM job? Rodriguez left WVU before they played in the Fiesta Bowl I think it was.

As for the NFL, NO NFL coach named Harbaugh is going to resign from their team to take the UM job in December. I still hear Petrino's name and my first thought is that he quit on the Falcons to go back to college, and it isn't a happy first thought.

I guess they could but its rather a shitty way to it. At least IMO..but I still don't think there was a big hurry.

People still talk about Miles.

How big a check do you think you have to write just to get the AD to read a short note you attach to your donation?

Eh, just a name to throw around. Not sure he's at the top of ANYONE'S list.

He's just another coach who's better than Brady Hoke.

I think from now until a coach is hired, any time someone criticizes a name thrown around as a potential replacement, critics of that name have to rank that coach on their list OR at the very least state their opinion if the coach is better or worse than Brady Hoke.

For me, Miles is in my second tier of candidates, and, yeah, he's a better football coach than Brady Hoke.

Love this move. We finally have someone with a level head and a solid ear to the desires of the fanbase, but a good filter to remove all the idiotic fan statements.

Congrats ML, well deserved!!!

I would back ML 100%.....................

Congratulations ML! As you know, everyone will back you until you make a misstep, then they will all jump on the bandwagon calling for your head. And no one will say they were ever for you being hired and most will say that they were against it from day 1.

Oh, and never say:

"The fans need to get a life"
"This is Michigan fergodsakes"

Or sing "You Raise Me Up" at any Michigan sports function.

GOOD LUCK! GO BLUE!

Last edited:
ML will need assistants. I'm applying. And her e-mail will never come under scrutiny because they are indecipherable.

Last edited:
Back