Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Wishing Everyone a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous 2017 New Year.

May 2017 also be a great year for all our Michigan professional and collegiate sports teams.

And apparently, happy birthday too. That's either a lot of fake accounts or lazy people.

Holy shit ;-) I* have noticed in the past when some accounts were created they had January 1. I believe they're all fake. Tinsel is the only name I recognize.

Holy shit ;-) I* have noticed in the past when some accounts were created they had January 1. I believe they're all fake. Tinsel is the only name I recognize.

Yes I don't have a fake account but on here I do have a fake birthday.

I thought everybody's Internet birthday was January 1 and I'm pretty close to right.

Ironically as a joke I post my real name here often because a lot of people here know it already, it's a very common name and it's also the name of the famous character from fiction.

Most people on here who know me probably know that my birthday is in the early autumn.

That said, happy new year to all, and happy birthday also, because if New Year's day is not your birthday my guess is you're going to have a birthday sometime before the end of the year.

I missed the fake accounts. Man I wish I was better at ITstuff.

Back