Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ON THIS DAY: Magic Johnson and Greg Kelser lead Michigan State to 1979 title.

At that time I was 13 and I remember "Man that Greg Kelser's good." And I was excited we drafted him. It never dawned on me it was the guy passing the ball to him.. What did I know, I was 13.

We could have used those guys this year. Sadly, Izzo would have benched them for the less productive seniors :)

Article calls the MSU win an upset. It wasn't. MSU hit a dry patch in mid-season and then went on a tear after successive losses to M and NW. They breezed through the NCAA tournament.

Article calls the MSU win an upset. It wasn't. MSU hit a dry patch in mid-season and then went on a tear after successive losses to M and NW. They breezed through the NCAA tournament.

Yep, and Indiana State was a one man team that went undefeated playing a mostly mid major schedule.

Back