Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Massive Washington Post story on Obama & Russian actions leading up to the election

LOL: "I wish you would be more civil with people you disagree with, and less profane in your posting. Also: fuck you. I don't like you because I disagree with you, and wish you would go away."

Last edited:
The Republican party is just one shameful organization right now. Democrats are right behind them but of the two it's not even close. Backing Trump.. imagine if any Democrat had done what Trump has done... shamefully the GOP just doesn't give a rats ass about ordinal folks.

Trump isnt even republican....they just back him cause theyd do anything for a win. Trump is closer to KKK than republican. Blatently racist (look up any speech that includes chicago or mexico)....gets rid of smart people in important office positions. Puts in the likes of other racists like Bannon. Merica' is a joke.

Trump isnt even republican....they just back him cause theyd do anything for a win. Trump is closer to KKK than republican. Blatently racist (look up any speech that includes chicago or mexico)....gets rid of smart people in important office positions. Puts in the likes of other racists like Bannon. Merica' is a joke.

Actually it's funny, because all the white supremacist/aryan nation/KKK people are kind of upset to learn how many people who are closely advising Trump are Jewish.

Seems they didn't quite get the fuhrer they voted for.

Actually it's funny, because all the white supremacist/aryan nation/KKK people are kind of upset to learn how many people who are closely advising Trump are Jewish.

Seems they didn't quite get the fuhrer they voted for.

double kick in the sack for them when you consider Trump is hiring the same Goldman Sachs alums who helped finance the off-shoring of their jobs over the last couple decades. but once in office, I'm sure they'll "make america great again." They know business right?

sure in practice "Business" means "make myself more money" but that message hasn't been hammered home among some large portion of the electorate. yet.

I've never once said I'm embarrassed to be American - I don't play that Susan Sarandon/Dixie Chicks crap.

I'm proud as hell to be American. I think the sitting president is the embarrassment. And I'm hardly alone in that - in fact, it's the majority view. And not because he's a 'republican' but because he's a fucking liar, failure and narcissistic assbag.

And please refer to the OP from Monster. This board ain't the MICHIGAN board and may have content that is potentially upsetting.

Understood, it is not upsetting, but can be offensive. Profanity certainly is used by everyone here, and mostly used for emphasis, and an effective way to make others know how you feel, but the constant hysterical rants get old quickly when you aren't the one ranting - am I wrong?

LOL: "I wish you would be more civil with people you disagree with, and less profane in your posting. Also: fuck you. I don't like you because I disagree with you, and wish you would go away."

Where did I say fuck you as it applies to Vic?

You, on the other hand, can take it with "off" as the suffix of choice.

Complains about use of profanity; uses profanity in post.

:shrug::cheers::lmao:

Used for emphasis, it has its purpose. Used in an unhinged rant, it becomes offensive. Tell me you don't know the difference.

. . . and if you could possibly think that I didn't do it on purpose, you are not near as smart as I thought you were.

:shrug::cheers::ashamed:

Last edited:
I know the difference, I just found it ironic.

Glass houses and all.

I always pride myself-probably wrongfully so but whatever-that among my posts that aren't auspicious-Well none of them are actually auspicious-or profound-well none of them have actually been profound either-or poignant, or even relevant-by now everyone should see the direction we're going here-I pride myself that all of my posts have at least measured up to the very low bar of at least being bad sarcasm.

Maybe even like the worst bad sarcasm ever? But still.

Should have answered this, sorry. Even a very low bar of at least being bad sarcasm just isn't as offensive. Just my opinion.

I thought it was obvious, but sweeping generalizations about huge numbers of people, no matter who the hell they are, what stupid thing you think they did, or who they voted for, is a near sure way of getting me to respond. People have no idea whether these people are idiots, smart, college educated, stupid, hicks, famers, or even what religion they actually practice.

Announcing a contradiction for all you chuckleheads . . .
People who make these generalizations are pretty fuckin" stupid.

Should have answered this, sorry. Even a very low bar of at least being bad sarcasm just isn't as offensive. Just my opinion.

I thought it was obvious, but sweeping generalizations about huge numbers of people, no matter who the hell they are, what stupid thing you think they did, or who they voted for, is a near sure way of getting me to respond. People have no idea whether these people are idiots, smart, college educated, stupid, hicks, famers, or even what religion they actually practice.

Announcing a contradiction for all you chuckleheads . . .
People who make these generalizations are pretty fuckin" stupid.

I kinda think, buried inside your intro, was a little compliment, to my general "glass always half full, always sunny in Philadelphia, always trying to make the worst possible sarcasm" perspective that I come in with.

So I'm going to take this post as a compliment.

Thanks.

:) ;-)

Oh wow I said that and it just did it!

Last edited:
Back