Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Irvin playing in Italy

I wish him luck. Good players can actually make more money overseas than they would have playing in the NBA

I wish him luck. Good players can actually make more money overseas than they would have playing in the NBA

The absolute worst you can make in the NBA now is $815,615. That's for a player with zero years of experience.

It'll be interesting to see how Irvin's contract compares to that. After his summer league numbers, there was no way he was getting a NBA contract. Hopefully he's getting somewhere in the ballpark of the NBA minimum. I know that he is in Italy's highest-level pro league, so the numbers should be solid.

Having played overseas i can tell ya the contracts arent like the nba , but its still a good paycheck for sure . And this was 15 years ago . Wish him the best , he got a bad shake from alot of fans when all he did was bust his ass for us .

Back