Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh visited cast/set of Blue Bloods

Mich Lady did you post something recently about being back out here in LA?

Anyway one would figure that Harbaugh and Tom Selleck would consider themselves having a number of things in common.

Harbaugh considers himself to be primarily from Ann Arbor and Selleck is primarily from Detroit, and both relocated to California with their families at a fairly young age.

They're both pretty conservative politically and they've been in the public I since they were pretty young.

I've watched blue bloods a few times and although it was kind of good, for whatever reason it never really grabbed me to want to watch consistently.

Mich Lady did you post something recently about being back out here in LA?

Anyway one would figure that Harbaugh and Tom Selleck would consider themselves having a number of things in common.

Harbaugh considers himself to be primarily from Ann Arbor and Selleck is primarily from Detroit, and both relocated to California with their families at a fairly young age.

They're both pretty conservative politically and they've been in the public I since they were pretty young.

I've watched blue bloods a few times and although it was kind of good, for whatever reason it never really grabbed me to want to watch consistently.

I'm surprised, given that everything is a remake/reboot these days, that's he isn't in Hawai'i, filming a show where he's an old detective, but more like Higgins, while his daughter, Lilly, (see, I watched) is the one bringing trouble to the island. There are probably statues of Apollo and Zeus guarding the door.

I'm not saying it's a good idea. I'm saying I'm surprised it doesn't exist.

Even if I hated it, I'd probably watch a little.

I wouldn't mind being back west

And I think a remake of magnum could be fun

Back