Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Whitecaps

biggunsbob

I know Ron is keep tabs on the minor league guys in his notes but this team is playing amazing baseball. They won the first half of league play with a 45-22 record. They are 32-12 in the second half so far. Overall 77-34 is 10 full games better then any other Midwest league team. Hopefully a few of these guys will translate into MLB players!!!!

I've been following them pretty closely. I only live about 30 min from where the SB Cubs play and I plan on going there when the Whitecaps are in town here in the next week or 2. Would love to catch a night when Manning pitches.

Back