Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown starts today

My wife bought me a 15/Breaston jersey for Xmas back in like 03-04 or so. It was my first M jersey, tbh..

And when he ran a kick back against Illinois one game, he ran into the EZ and under the goalposts and was greeted by a bunch of fans with sideline passes, one of whom is my good friend Dr. Dave.

Breaston sure delivered Dr. Dave the news, eh?

For those who don't know, my senior year at Michigan, 1984, I was living at my parents home on Sunset Road, and and the teenager who is now Victor's buddy Dr. Dave was our family's Ann Arbor news paper thrower.

And Tinsel's parents had a dog named Shep.

That picture does a great job of encapsulating his elusiveness. That guy on the ground is doing a pure faceplant.

Vanderbilt game... slow start to a monster season.

beat CMU the next week... which I have no memory of because when I tried to go watch it at the bar with my then-gf, she had a panic attack and broke out in hysterics.

we broke up shorly thereafter and I was single, having a blast the next weekend watching us beat the shit out of #2 ND 47-21!

Vanderbilt game... slow start to a monster season.

beat CMU the next week... which I have no memory of because when I tried to go watch it at the bar with my then-gf, she had a panic attack and broke out in hysterics.

we broke up shorly thereafter and I was single, having a blast the next weekend watching us beat the shit out of #2 ND 47-21!

2006 was funny because before the OSU game, our two most competitive games where PSU and......Ball State. They were the only two teams that stayed within one score.

2006 was funny because before the OSU game, our two most competitive games where PSU and......Ball State. They were the only two teams that stayed within one score.

I remember a lot of bitching about our coaching staff coming out of that game on the old ESPN board.

we went up big, put in the backups, and Johnny Sears got torched twice to get Ball State back into the game.

Brady Hoke still looking to make his mark as a coach probably played a role as well in that being closer than it should have.

and Mike Hart uncharacteristically fumbling into the end zone didn't help either.

Fire Lloyd Carr!

I remember my buddy chugging a huge drink bowl at Rick's after the game and then puking in their bathroom 3 times. Somehow he didn't get kicked out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

briangriese.png

For us older folks... Dennis Franklin.
dennisfranklin.gif

92e3afa490985683e2df1217b8155525.jpg

Have gotten used to the higher wall but fun to see how it as in my days

Back