Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden '15

boogerlovejoy

Picked it up today and got to play a game. PS4 version.

Just wondering if anyone else has had the chance and what they think of it?

For now I'm passing. I like the look of the new defense but I've been burned by too many Madden games..

I have not really got into a Madden since Vick was on the cover. Just had to look that up...been 10 years. Coincidentally it is the same amount of time I have known my wife. lol

Just not enough time in the day to play anymore. Got a PS4, Wii, PS3, plenty of games...just no time.

I did by Madden 08, but thought it was pretty terrible and only played a small amount and then just gave up. I would like to play the new one if someone can clone me so I get the time I would love it.

Been playing MLB12 on my Vita during lunch breaks. That is about all the time I have for gaming anymore. Playing RF for the Tigers and in season 2023 I think.

Maybe I should try to the Vita version of Madden.

I have not really got into a Madden since Vick was on the cover. Just had to look that up...been 10 years. Coincidentally it is the same amount of time I have known my wife. lol

Just not enough time in the day to play anymore. Got a PS4, Wii, PS3, plenty of games...just no time.

I did by Madden 08, but thought it was pretty terrible and only played a small amount and then just gave up. I would like to play the new one if someone can clone me so I get the time I would love it.

Been playing MLB12 on my Vita during lunch breaks. That is about all the time I have for gaming anymore. Playing RF for the Tigers and in season 2023 I think.

Maybe I should try to the Vita version of Madden.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH2XDPI5664

For now I'm passing. I like the look of the new defense but I've been burned by too many Madden games..

I still haven't had the time to really sit down and play. Hoping this Labor Day weekend will provide me a few hours.

My early review is that it's a pretty solid game. Defense is better. You can't just run sweeps all day and be effective.

I still hate the hurry up offense. It's too fast.....unrealistically fast.....but a lot of the major glitches have been fixed.

Back