Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cavs @ Warriors Games 7

Warriors building a castle with all these open shots they are clanking by curry and thompson, and iggy, and barnes. Without Green this is a blowout.

Brick after brick after brick after brick after dumb play after dumb play after dumb play .

Cavs probably deserve this as the warriors are playing so freaking dumb tonight.

Warriors deserve to lose with how shitty they are playing and being coached this quarter. What a bunch of bullshit.

Congratulations to the cavs they deserve the championship on the road. Coming back from 3 game to 1. Although if dumbshit Green dosent get suspended in game 5 on a mrginal call that game Probably goes different.

Last edited:
There were defense streches where one team was putting on a body leaning 1980s and 1990's clinic on body on player defense lol.

Thompson and curry were flat out awful and Barnes just disappeared after the first few games of the series.

Ok time for bagels and to see if the wolf gets back on winterfell

Lol I don't even like LeBrick, but I'm glad the warriors lost. Fuck those cocky pieces of shit.

Lol I don't even like LeBrick, but I'm glad the warriors lost. Fuck those cocky pieces of shit.

Agreed, seems they might have found the blueprint for beating them. Make Curry play defense one on one. Seemed to me that they wore him out playing d. Lebron or Irving seemed to isolate him depending on which one he was guarding and just attacked him.

Curry failed to show up for the Finals two years in a row. Didn't have someone to bail him out this season.

Agreed, seems they might have found the blueprint for beating them. Make Curry play defense one on one. Seemed to me that they wore him out playing d. Lebron or Irving seemed to isolate him depending on which one he was guarding and just attacked him.

The blueprint was Tristian Thompson on Curry and the Cavaliers blocking off the Warriors from the paint. NBA playoffs are more iso ball than the regular season and LeBron and Kyrie were more up to the task. Curry was no longer comfortable taking it to the paint.

Last edited:
Epic chokejob by Curry and the Warriors, taking game 3 off turned around to bite them in the ass.

Congrats to the Cavs and Lebron. They deserved the championship. Everyone left them for dead when it was 3-1.

I am glad I finally have something I can respect James for. I still don't like him, but gotta tip your hat to him after this comeback.

I can't stand the Cavs. But then I'm a Piston fan so fuck them all.

I can't stand the Cavs. But then I'm a Piston fan so fuck them all.

Pretty much, and while this was by FAR LeBron's most impressive title run there's still controversy considering that questionable suspension of Green...even though I can't stand Green he should not have been suspended but the league wanted to extend the series and give LeBaby a chance at a miracle comeback story and it worked.

I still don't respect LeBron for taking the easy way out in Miami, colluding with 2 other superstars (Wade was a top 3 player and Bosh was top 10) in a historically weak conference to win 2 titles, 1 of which being a half a season and the other getting bailed out by a miracle Ray Allen 3.

Hopefully soon the Pistons can start building their way to title contention, they seem to be on the right track with SVG.

1.5 Rings in 7 tries is a laughable failure, and in all honesty he shouldn't even have that 1 ring against the Spurs. He's declining rapidly and when it's all said and done, people will remember LeBron for his failures moreso then anything else. He's a stat-padder, not a winner/leader. Deny it all you want but it's the cold, hard reality.

He pads his stats, his style of ball will never win, he makes his teammates WORSE.

He did pad his stats in the finals

29.7 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.9 assists, 2.3 blocks, 2.6 steals

led all players on both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in series

In the 3 elimination games

36.3 points, 11.6 reb, 9.7 assists

He did pad his stats in the finals

29.7 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.9 assists, 2.3 blocks, 2.6 steals

led all players on both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in series

In the 3 elimination games

36.3 points, 11.6 reb, 9.7 assists

I know all about the stats, LeBron is a stat padder, I'm not budging on that one bit.

The series shouldn't even have went that far, another rigged NBA season for LeBitch.

I'm totally unimpressed with what he's accomplished considering the talent he's played with and massive rigjobs by the league.

LeBron is and always will be a complete fraud manufactured by the league.

I know all about the stats, LeBron is a stat padder, I'm not budging on that one bit.

The series shouldn't even have went that far, another rigged NBA season for LeBitch.

I'm totally unimpressed with what he's accomplished considering the talent he's played with and massive rigjobs by the league.

LeBron is and always will be a complete fraud manufactured by the league.

So your opinion of him is mostly unfavorable?

Back