Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Steve Bannon's long Love affair with war

how long did you sit and cry for yesterday when you heard Bannon was forced out?

I don't like Steve Bannon, so it didn't bother me in the least. Plus, I'm not a leftist, so unlike you I don't cry when I don't get my way.

no, I wouldn't do something like that. thanks for remembering I use Bing instead of google. google blows.

no, I wouldn't do something like that. thanks for remembering I use Bing instead of google. google blows.

except you've done it multiple times so it's probably more accurate to say you don't want to admit it's your only argument even though everyone knows it is.

Last edited:
Thanks for the context. Far less interesting than what I had hoped he meant.

you may still get what you want. Joel Pollack, in my opinion is a very reasonable, rational conservative journalist but he is just one guy at Breitbart.
I don't know much about the rest (stopped reading it shortly after Shapiro left).

context, from that same editor, on MSNBC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXjnNQCqsWI

Well the dude says he's Jewish from Skokie? So you got to figure at the very least he's not an anti-Semite.

Well the dude says he's Jewish from Skokie? So you got to figure at the very least he's not an anti-Semite.

My impression from the Jewish people I know-and anyone who knows anything about me would know that it should be obvious that I know a lot of them-is that Jewish people because of their own history are very roulette virulently against racism.

I was interested by and actually quite amused by Josh Pollick when identifying the first level of opposition didn't limit it to the mainstream media but in fact identified Hollywood and the mainstream media.

I'm not going to try to explain how that's funny to me; the reader here will either figure out why or they won't.

context, from that same editor, on MSNBC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXjnNQCqsWI

My impression from the Jewish people I know-and anyone who knows anything about me would know that it should be obvious that I know a lot of them-is that Jewish people because of their own history are virulently against racism.

I was interested by and actually quite amused by Josh Pollick when identifying the first level of opposition didn't limit it to the mainstream media but in fact identified Hollywood and the mainstream media.

I'm not going to try to explain how that's funny to me; the reader here will either figure out why or they won't.

My impression from the Jewish people I know-and anyone who knows anything about me would know that it should be obvious that I know a lot of them-is that Jewish people because of their own history are virulently against racism.

he's also married to a black woman so he's probably not racist either. One of my buddies from Chicago grew up in Skokie (Jewish guy) and he used to call the Skokie Swift (L train extension that served Skokie) the Yom Kippur Clipper. They are mostly virulently opposed to racism but they also have a sense of humor about such things.

I'm pretty familiar with your posts and general positions on a lot of thing but it's not obvious to me why you find that "Hollywood & main stream media" part funny.

I'm pretty familiar with your posts and general positions on a lot of thing but it's not obvious to me why you find that "Hollywood & main stream media" part funny.

I appreciate and respect smart people who understand and can explain why they believe what they believe. I'm not always going to agree but I'll always respect and appreciate that whether a person is conservative or liberal or moderate.

For the most part, people in Hollywood are fucking morons. In general they have no idea what they're talking about and their political views are ostensibly just a fashion statement.

Besides being a pretty good source for fundraising, Hollywood is politically powerless-at least in my humble opinion and I live here. Smart and thoughtful liberals who are able to eloquently explain their points of view even think that Hollywood people are a bunch of idiots.

Back