Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors win NBA title 4-1

biggunsbob

Yeah I will fix it if Boston and San Antonio make miracle comebacks. Both appear to be toast.

Rubber match between the two teams. Who wins , and do you care? I think I am interested in watching some 4th quarters of each game. Both teams look fantastic in the playoffs so far from the little I have seen.

I will be rooting for the Cavs. Lebron is the best all around basketball player I have ever seen. I love his unselfish game. He makes every player around him better.

I think it will be a 7 game series. I will probably watch some of it but if I have to choose between an NBA finals game or watch a regular season Tigers game....I will be watching the Tigers.

Not me.. The Warriors pass the ball more then any team I have ever seen to find the open man. James is a great player but I won't be rooting for him. I won't watch till late in most 4th quarters. Tigers come first most days if I remember what time they are on. Sadly the Tigers are so mediocre right now they do not really excited me.

Last edited:
Lol. I turn the channel win the were up 21 and Celtics came back and won lol.

This could be a great Finals. But it doesn't matter to me at this point.

Hands down, the single worst playoffs I've ever seen of any sport. NHL has a double OT, game 7. Every single game means something.

NBA Playoffs are a freaking clown show.

This could be a great Finals. But it doesn't matter to me at this point.

Hands down, the single worst playoffs I've ever seen of any sport. NHL has a double OT, game 7. Every single game means something.

NBA Playoffs are a freaking clown show.

The NHL goes to a game 7 with 2 OT and my guess is every single NBA playoff game had more people watching than that game 7. Hell, Ottawa couldn't even sell out game 6

I guess it just depends on what sport you like.

Trust me, I like basketball a lot too. There has not been a single redeeming quality about the NBA Playoffs to this point.

I just saw Stephen Curry on his wife's TV show on the Food Network.

She's making pulled pork with her husband's four aunties.

I guess Stephen Curry is pretty good buddies with the former POTUS Obama.

c06f940d-36c8-4612-b457-4c1a84549a42_300.jpg
ebe00a44fab45dabaa8cfd9d5513c8b1.jpg

search

All the way back in 2008 when ever they showed Obama eating something on the campaign trail it always seemed that it was a pulled pork sandwich.

So maybe that's why Aisha is making pulled pork in memory of the good ol' days.

Pulled pork sandwiches and hush puppies, as it turns out.

Ayesha is pretty hot. She was sort of a child star when she was a kid.

Here she is on Hanna Montana. I guess the goofball brother character is trying get up on that while his and Miley's stupid dad Robby Ray is texting grocery instructions to him.

Ayesha was just about 20 when this was filmed, but she was in a music video when she was 12 with some little kid rappa' Suga Prince.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nj7nNHwwyw

She and Stephan actually met when they were adolescent teenagers at no less than a church group in North Carolina.

That's pretty sweet.

So anyway those are my thoughts on the NBA finals.

Last edited:
Is she a slut like the main character in that show?

To the best of my knowledge the main character, Miley Stewart never got laid on the show, not one single time.

I don't think the goofball brother ever got laid.

I don't think the sidekick who was played by the sister of the kid who saw dead people never got laid either.

I don't think the father Robbie ray Stewart ever got laid.

It was a Disney show, nobody ever gets laid on a Disney show as far as I know.

Bambi's mother was killed and some of the wicked stepmother's scare little children, but I don't think anybody ever got laid.

Now Miley and Haley Joel or whatever her name is were both on 2 1/2 man and they both fucked the half man Jake, Who apparently was no longer a half a man anymore and then he fucks Haley Joel's mother's character who was play by what's her name Presley who is now a recovering alcoholic on that TV show Mom.

So old Scott Bakula shows up playing this character loosely based on cowboy car dealer out here in LA cal Worthington and Haley Joel's character dumps Jake and goes back to him.

Then the mother ends up fucking Walden Who is played by that actor from that 70 show who was married to Bruce Willis's ex-wife and then they split and he ended up marrying the actress who played his girlfriend Jackie on that 70 show.

That guy replaced Charlie Sheen who played Charlie Harper Who died except neither Charlie sheen nor Charlie Harper really actually died.

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge the main character, Miley Stewart never got laid on the show, not one single time.

I don't think the sidekick who was played by the sister of the kid who sought that people never got laid either.

Bambi's mother was killed and some of the wicked stepmother's scare little children, but I don't think anybody ever got laid.

How about off screen?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about off screen?

Well Miley Cyrus has never fucked me so she can't be that much of a slut.

Ayesha's character on that episode was wholesome and innocent just like all characters on that show were. She and Stephen seem to have an old fashions and romantic relationship in real life that everyone is in love with.

They met as teenagers in a church group, and They have two cute little kids.

I don't get the week off before the finals.. It dawns on my why initially stopped watching.. What the hell they need a week for?

I don't think the sidekick who was played by the sister of the kid who saw dead people never got laid either.

Now Miley and Haley Joel or whatever her name is were both on 2 1/2 man and they both fucked the half man Jake, Who apparently was no longer a half a man anymore and then he fucks Haley Joel's mother's character who was play by what's her name Presley who is now a recovering alcoholic on that TV show Mom.

So old Scott Bakula shows up playing this character loosely based on cowboy car dealer out here in LA cal Worthington and Haley Joel's character dumps Jake and goes back to him.

Then the mother ends up fucking Walden Who is played by that actor from that 70 show who was married to Bruce Willis's ex-wife and then they split and he ended up marrying the actress who played his girlfriend Jackie on that 70 show.

That guy replaced Charlie Sheen who played Charlie Harper Who died except neither Charlie sheen nor Charlie Harper really actually died.

Oh that's right.

I'm watching Two and a Half Men and now I'm remembering Jake fucked the mom first and then fucked the daughter, not the other way around.

Right now Two and a Half Men is on FX and that 70 show is on the comedy channel and Ashton Kutscher is in both of them.

Dang I forgot all about the game becaue Fear the walking dead was on.

Guess I missed nothing .. I saw King James being whiny in the post game interview though.

well, if the Cavs don't pull this out tonight, it's going to be a 16 game sweep through the playoffs for the Warriors.

Last edited:
Hearing some of the fans tonight, I was almost shocked at how stupid these Cavs fans were, then I remembered most are Ohio State fans so I guess it's no real surprise.

I watched the final 3 quarters of this game. It's the most NBA I have watched all year.
Pretty shitty ending for what was a pretty entertaining game. Cavs ran out of gas. GS should end it on Friday

Back