Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

?I am the world?s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."

I expected more nukes dropped on Canada by the United States, except, this time on purpose (or as kids these days put it 'for realzies').

I expected more nukes dropped on Canada by the United States, except, this time on purpose (or as kids these days put it 'for realzies').

I know people floated theories like that, of him recklessly nuking other countries over perceived personal snubs and things like that. obviously he's not as stable as one would like a person entrusted with that office to be, but I would be surprised to see any actual crazy shit come out of his office that would actually endanger our admirals and generals and their cushy stations in life with a nuclear war. sure we may bomb more people than we did under Obama, but actually get into a nuclear exchange? nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit. I mean, I get low expectations. But what were you expecting?

seriouscatcover.jpg

My face whenever I read a Polish-Hammer troll* post.

*They are all troll posts

If we hit 'em in the Yukon and the Northwest Territories, how long would it take those hosers to figger oot that it was more than just the regular glow of the Aurora Borealis, eh?

Back