Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown starts today

Chris Howard days to go!

nov-1997-tailback-chris-howard-of-the-michigan-wolverines-runs-with-picture-id242340

Little known fact, Katzenmoyer is still trying to pass his Music Appreciation class at OSU. 42nd time is the charm!

I missed this is the first time through.

I knew and hung out with Wangler a little bit in college, him and Anthony Carter.

Since he straight and I'm straight we didn't hook up.

I'm not sure the same can be said about every poster on this board who was "friends" with a starting quarterback at Michigan when they went to school there.

I missed this is the first time through.

I knew and hung out with Wangler a little bit in college, him and Anthony Carter.

Since he straight and I'm straight we didn't hook up.

I'm not sure the same can be said about every poster on this board who was "friends" with a starting quarterback at Michigan when they went to school there.

Wangler and I go back to 8th grade. We played pickup basketball in my HS gym. I worked on him hard to come to my HS to play BB and FB but he went to Royal Oak Shrine instead, which has an impressive array of alums. Later in life I saw him frequently because he lived around the corner. Still goes to all the home games.

Wangler and I go back to 8th grade. We played pickup basketball in my HS gym. I worked on him hard to come to my HS to play BB and FB but he went to Royal Oak Shrine instead, which has an impressive array of alums. Later in life I saw him frequently because he lived around the corner. Still goes to all the home games.

That's cool. I just had a class with him, and we recognized each other A few of times and talking to had a beer together at Dooleys-he was usually with Anthony Carter. It was during the off-season and they told me they were not rules against having a beer at a bar as long as they were 21 which I'm pretty sure were at the time.

They were both really nice guys. Wangler was pretty shy and Carter was more outgoing.

When I was a kid, my franchise mode team would consist of as many Wolverines as I could manage. Cato June was was DPOTY a couple times for me.

june.jpg

Little-Brown-Jug.jpg

Wonder what Cato could have done if he didn't tear up his knee early in his career. He was still a very good player, but the extra explosiveness would have been nice.

Back