Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 110 Tigers @ Orioles August 6, 2017

tigermud

Tigers

Kinsler, 2b
Adduci, rf
Upton, lf
Castellanos, 3b
Mahtook, cf
VMart, dh
Hicks, c
Romine, 1b
Machado, ss

P: Sanchez

Orioles

Jones, cf
Machado, 3b
Schoop, 2b
Davis, 1b
Mancini, dh
Beckham, ss
Smith, lf
Joseph, c
Rickard, rf

P: Jimenez

Game Notes

Tigers will place Jose Iglesias on bereavement list after death in family.

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2017/08/jose_iglesias_bereavement.html

Miggy getting the day off.

Last edited:
Well this game is over already gopher ball Sanchez at it again

Last edited:
The two run or less offense is 3-27 = .100 this season. Tigers are 48- 31 = .607 in games they score better than 2 runs. Runs are needed!

Lots of base runners for the tigers no runs..nick k's on a ball that bounces 6 ft in front of the plate. LOL nick really needs to work on that pitch recognition stuff

Lots of base runners for the tigers no runs..nick k's on a ball that bounces 6 ft in front of the plate. LOL nick really needs to work on that pitch recognition stuff

Just a thought, me thinks his glove got more hits for the other team than his bat got for the Tigers!

Home run derby for Baltimore today.

I sure won't miss gopher next year

First two wins in this series now wasted. Tigers have had there share of 4 games series this season. Hard to win 3 of 4 against the same team.

It'll be a nice when AS is gone in a few months.. Really unlucky as Anibal, and Jordon were really solid pitchers at one time. Then they turned to shit..

I'm curious what goes through a managers mind.. "Well he gave up 4 home runs I think he should get another opportunity."

Back