Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 111 Tigers vs. pirates August 7, 2017

Going to see the Hens in Charlotte next week. Looking forward to seeing players with little or no chance of being MLB impact players.

Going to see the Hens in Charlotte next week. Looking forward to seeing players with little or no chance of being MLB impact players.

Charlotte is the AAA affiliate of the White Sox....you should see some players with a good chance of having an impact at the MLB level.

Charlotte is the AAA affiliate of the White Sox....you should see some players with a good chance of having an impact at the MLB level.

I was talking about the Muddy Hens, but the Knights have a few players who should graduate and help the White Sox.

I was talking about the Muddy Hens, but the Knights have a few players who should graduate and help the White Sox.

I know...I was just kidding around. I go to several Mud Hens games every year. They are terrible this year.

I know...I was just kidding around. I go to several Mud Hens games every year. They are terrible this year.

Charlotte is the local AAA team for me, and I refuse to support them. Just the opposite. FYI: Al- Al sighting this week. He's a Knight for the time being. He did not kiss the baseball after retiring the side in order.

Charlotte is the local AAA team for me, and I refuse to support them. Just the opposite. FYI: Al- Al sighting this week. He's a Knight for the time being. He did not kiss the baseball after retiring the side in order.

I have two local. Syracuse Chiefs (Nats) and Rochester Redwings (Twins). I saw the Hens when they were in Rochester. I see at least a dozen minor league games a year. Doesn't matter who is playing, just as long as it is "good" baseball. I have 4 tickets to the Yankees in September against Baltimore. Long story on those tickets.

Last year I had the pleasure to watch Trea Turner before he was called up. I saw Lucas Giolito's first start at AAA last year and I saw Rafeal Devers first game at AAA this year as well. 20-year olds in AAA is where it is at, not the 27-year olds.

I have two local. Syracuse Chiefs (Nats) and Rochester Redwings (Twins). I saw the Hens when they were in Rochester. I see at least a dozen minor league games a year. Doesn't matter who is playing, just as long as it is "good" baseball. I have 4 tickets to the Yankees in September against Baltimore. Long story on those tickets.

Last year I had the pleasure to watch Trea Turner before he was called up. I saw Lucas Giolito's first start at AAA last year and I saw Rafeal Devers first game at AAA this year as well. 20-year olds in AAA is where it is at, not the 27-year olds.

I saw Andrew McCutchen in AAA, and it was evident to me that he was not long for that level of baseball.

I was Deion Sanders play @ Toledo years ago. I believe it was a rehab assignment.. It was cold as hell that day..

Back