Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 120 Tigers vs. rangers August 16, 2017

Clown boy whiffs at third for another Texas run

My NFL fantasy team name this year is sad sack lions. I don't do fantasy baseball but if I did I think I'd have to go with Motor city chumps

Clown boy whiffs at third for another Texas run

My NFL fantasy team name this year is sad sack lions. I don't do fantasy baseball but if I did I think I'd have to go with Motor city chumps

He has regressed alot from last year.
I don't have much faith in him being better in RF even with less chances per game. He will have to show me/us.

I see that Stumf was the only one that didn't shit the bed yet they take him out after just 5 pitches.. Smart.

So unprepared, no mojo, piss poor defense with heads up their asses,

Time for ausmus to get his 2 year extension, with this front office it will probably be for 3 years,
and they bring back all the shit ass coaches with a big raise for Dubee the nonpareil pitching coach.

So unprepared, no mojo, piss poor defense with heads up their asses,

Time for ausmus to get his 2 year extension, with this front office it will probably be for 3 years,
and they bring back all the shit ass coaches with a big raise for Dubee the nonpareil pitching coach.

Btw, when is his current contract up?

It brings back bad memories of 2011 when they was celebrating in the foul field territory before the game was over yet in ALCS while we was still at bat, still pisses me off they were doing that, it was very rude

Ah, never mind, Machado for Cabrera now, just throwing in the towel.

Back