Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Tigers

Old 07-18-2017, 07:40 PM   #21

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...4UpsMfwOB7D.97
BA's Top 100 Prospects.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...2PACbRLzfmc.97
BA's Top 10 Prospects for each team.

Compare the players who are the #2 and # 4 of many teams, if you follow even a little of minor league prospects you will recognize them.

Who the hell are these shithooks Al Avila got for JD.
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 07-18-2017, 07:42 PM   #22

going to be worst fire sale in history of base "bail"!!!!
Old 07-18-2017, 07:45 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinecountry View Post
Who has no clue, gimp?? The only reason these scrubs are ranked high is because their minors suck.
What , are you a Tony and Slick wanna be , go choke on a cigar ya old ratchety bastard ....i'm sure i'll get banned again now cause the all mighty has spoken !!
LOL
Old 07-18-2017, 07:47 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsonnett14 View Post
What , are you a Tony and Slick wanna be , go choke on a cigar ya old ratchety bastard ....i'm sure i'll get banned again now cause the all mighty has spoken !!
LOL
GTFO gimp come back when you know wtf you're talking about.

Tried to explain it so even you could understand.
some player has to be ranked 2, or 4 in a bad system. In a good system these players would be ranked 20 to 30.
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.

Last edited by kalinecountry; 07-18-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:47 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0tege View Post
Wondering where you are seeing him being #4 overall? I haven't even seen his name crack the top 50 this season.
Only place i saw was the article from CBS Detroit which i quoted . Only thing i saw from my phone so havent been able to check it out . JD was gone anyway , he was a half year rental for whoever got him . 3 prospects , fuck it , better than letting hm walk for nothing .
Old 07-18-2017, 07:50 PM   #26

Lugo sounds like a pretty damn good prospect , nice pickup and i like what im reading about him .
Old 07-18-2017, 07:52 PM   #27

Quote:
http://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...4UpsMfwOB7D.97
BA's Top 100 Prospects.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...2PACbRLzfmc.97
BA's Top 10 Prospects for each team.

Compare the players who are the #2 and # 4 of many teams, if you follow even a little of minor league prospects you will recognize them.

Who the hell are these shithooks Al Avila got for JD.
Yeah everyone is saying the same thing in that the return was very little even for a rental player. Look at the return for Chapman last season as a rental. The Yankees got the Cubs #1 prospect (24 overall in all Mlb) and 3 other propects as well.

We couldn't even net a single top 100 propect for the best hitter on the market?? For Upton or Kinsler or even Avila I would expect this kind of deal but NOT for JD.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:54 PM   #28

Quote:
GTFO gimp come back when you know wtf you're talking about.

Tried to explain it so even you could understand.
some player has to be ranked 2, or 4 in a bad system. In a good system these players would be ranked 20 to 30.
The article stated he was the 2nd in Arizona's system , but 4th overall in MLB ...blame the editor GIMP
Old 07-18-2017, 07:54 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0tege View Post
Yeah everyone is saying the same thing in that the return was very little even for a rental player. Look at the return for Chapman last season as a rental. The Yankees got the Cubs #1 prospect (24 overall in all Mlb) and 3 other propects as well.

We couldn't even net a single top 100 propect for the best hitter on the market?? For Upton or Kinsler or even Avila I would expect this kind of deal but NOT for JD.
When DD traded Cespedes to the mets as a rental, he got Fulmer.
July 31, 2015: Traded by the Detroit Tigers to the New York Mets for Luis Cessa and Michael Fulmer.
November 2, 2015: Granted Free Agency.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:00 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsonnett14 View Post
The article stated he was the 2nd in Arizona's system , but 4th overall in MLB ...blame the editor GIMP
Not going to blame the editor, still blame you ya goofy gimp.

That means 4th by MLB Pipeline.
http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017?list=ari