Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Tigers

Old 02-05-2015, 08:41 AM   #21

Prospects are pretty much like currency for the Tigers!!!!! Keith Law says so...
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 02-20-2015, 04:17 PM   #22

The Tigers have had a bad track record with #1 draft pick types. At least they hit on JV and got the most they could for maybin and miller. Turned the franchise around
Old 06-14-2015, 07:42 PM   #23

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2015/6/1...d-service-time
2015 Detroit Tigers: player salaries, options and service time.
from TigerDog1 at bybtb
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #24

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2017/2/2...me-free-agency
Detroit Tigers 2017 roster breakdown: Options, service time, and free agency
Your complete guide to the Tigers’ 40-man roster, with options, service time, and free agency details.
bybtb
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:38 PM   #25

The Detroit Tigers today announced the club has agreed to terms with the following 22 players on contracts for the 2017 season: righthanded pitchers Victor Alcantara, Sandy Baez, Buck Farmer, Michael Fulmer, Shane Greene, Myles Jaye, Warwick Saupold and Drew VerHagen, lefthanded pitchers Chad Bell, Matthew Boyd, Blaine Hardy, Jairo Labourt, Daniel Norris, Kyle Ryan and Daniel Stumpf, catchers John Hicks and James McCann, infielder Dixon Machado and outfielders Tyler Collins, JaCoby Jones, Mikie Mahtook and Steven Moya.

With 22 players agreeing to terms today, the Tigers now have all 40 players of the club’s 40-man roster under contract for the 2017 season.