Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

High School football is back

biggunsbob

How did your team do tonight? Lowell lost a great one tonight 42-40 and I took my Aunt and Uncle to the Byron Center @ Wyoming game.. A error filled game BC pulled away with a 44-26 win after letting the Wolves return the opening Kick-off back for a TD.. Offense seemed way ahead of the defenses in this game and a few flags cost Wyoming 2 TD's. BC has a lot of work to do..

Mason trounced Okemos. Dewitt rolled.. Boyne City rolled crushing D-8 power Mendon.
Mona Shores rolled. Ithaca bounced back and won its opener.. Many other scores around the state..

polls will be out soon...

Last edited:
My HS hasn't played yet. Open Aug. 28 against Brother Rice Chicago.

All BR's non-Catholic-Conf opponents are in other states. I remember BR long had trouble finding non-conference opponents in-state, because no one wanted to start the season with a loss.

My HS hasn't played yet. Open Aug. 28 against Brother Rice Chicago.

All BR's non-Catholic-Conf opponents are in other states. I remember BR long had trouble finding non-conference opponents in-state, because no one wanted to start the season with a loss.

A couple of PSL schools beat BR recently in their openers. Within the last five years.

Back