Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Byco

Thanks ... mighty gracious, forthright and magnanimous for Yost to address the OSU team after losing to them for the first time.

Thanks ... mighty gracious, forthright and magnanimous for Yost to address the OSU team after losing to them for the first time.

That was an interesting bit of history. I was unaware of it, as well.

You might be interested in this: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum...2015/08/58431/top-100-ohio-state-players-no-9

Could be mistaken but I seem to recall an observation you made about Chic Harley. Until reading this I had no awareness of his history of mental illness.

Did his mental illness ever inspire him to drive around with inregistered weapons, abuse drugs then years later suggest to young athletes to have a "fall guy" for that sort of thing, or sell trophies for cars and tattoos?

Did his mental illness ever inspire him to drive around with inregistered weapons, abuse drugs then years later suggest to young athletes to have a "fall guy" for that sort of thing, or sell trophies for cars and tattoos?

That was a different era. Chic probably just sat in the corner and had the occasional outburst.

Back