Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other week 9 games......

boogerlovejoy

Couple things....

1. The Eagles and Wentz are really good. Wentz is a fuckin stud.
2. Why do teams continue to give Brock Osweiler a chance? He is terrible.
3 The Jags D is for real. They are fast, can cover, and they'll hit you!

Switching between Philly/Denver and Jax/Cincy.

Philly's offense is scary balanced. He's throwing to everyone, making a good defense look bad. Doesn't even have Ertz.

I wish we had Sean McVay. I honestly think we'd be 5-2 with him. Turned a terrible offense into a great offense in less than one year.

Failclowns 1-4 since defeating the Lions in Week 3, while the Lions are 1-3 but yet to play on MNF vs @ Packers.

Last edited:
Idle 0-8 AFC Browns cannot lose today, but the 0-8 NFC 49ers can and currently are losing 14-3 vs Cardinals @ HT. Lost 20-10 and are 0-9.

Good to see parity in epic fail btw both conferences.

Last edited:
Chiefs come back down to earth, after looking nearly unbeatable early. The AFCW has gone from being one of the best in the NFL last season, to one of the worst. The 5-3 Jags no longer a laughingstock, and appear to be playoff-worthy @ this point in the season, given the losing records of the 2-4 teams in the AFCN and AFCW.

Chiefs come back down to earth, after looking nearly unbeatable early. The AFCW has gone from being one of the best in the NFL last season, to one of the worst. The 5-3 Jags no longer a laughingstock, and appear to be playoff-worthy @ this point in the season, given the losing records of the 2-4 teams in the AFCN and AFCW.

the crazy thing about the Jags is they might have one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

the crazy thing about the Jags is they might have one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Trubisky, Kizer, Beathard, Manning, Osweiler, Stanton, Savage...

Just off the top of my head he's approaching the middle third. There are some bad fucking teams out there lol.

Trubisky, Kizer, Beathard, Manning, Osweiler, Stanton, Savage...

Just off the top of my head he's approaching the middle third. There are some bad fucking teams out there lol.

good list of shitty QBs. I don't think Eli belongs with those guys. That turd from last night sure does. He is terrible.

good list of shitty QBs. I don't think Eli belongs with those guys. That turd from last night sure does. He is terrible.

If you don't count previous success, I think he cracks the list but I'm sure many share your opinion.

I would also throw Hundley on the list.

Back