Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's causing running game woes

What's causing running game woes

• Oc playcalling

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oline

• Rbs suck

• Total voters
Oline coach and his shitty run block scheme. Look at the linemen we lost in FA, they're doing great with their teams running and passing games. But they couldn't block a highschool kid here. That tells me it's coaching.

Reiff and Warford blocked well here. Decker is better than Reiff, Wagner is better than Reiff and Lang is better than Warford.

Problem was Decker and Lang had some injuries. Swanson regressed. Glasgow slow start but good now. Wagner good in pass pro and working on run block. Brought here for pass pro though

Last edited:
I haven't been overly impressed with Langs play. Gave the slight edge to the Oline in the poll over coaching..

Abdullah had 94 last time against the Vikings. Expect more of that

I think Abdullah loses his starting spot during or after this game. I expect fumbles on Thursday.

Most pathetic fanbase ever....

it's called chronic loser condition. haven't won a play off game in 26 years. Haven't won the Div in 24 years, with only three other teams in that Div most of those years, have never won a super bowl, one of only 4 teams to have never gone to a super bowl even. Only franchise to ever record an 0-16 season. on and on and on. Chronic losing. turns fans into chronic losers.

Lions Browns Superbowl 57!

it's called chronic loser condition. haven't won a play off game in 26 years. Haven't won the Div in 24 years, with only three other teams in that Div most of those years, have never won a super bowl, one of only 4 teams to have never gone to a super bowl even. Only franchise to ever record an 0-16 season. on and on and on. Chronic losing. turns fans into chronic losers.

Lions Browns Superbowl 57!

The Lions have been a good team since 2011 season. Quit your crying. Man up and cheer for this great roster. Plenty of winners on this roster.

The Lions have been a good team since 2011 season. Quit your crying. Man up and cheer for this great roster. Plenty of winners on this roster.

I cheer for them every week, being a chronic loser doesn't mean you can't cheer and want them to cure chronic loser syndrome

2012 was pretty terrible

4-4 (due to the ST debacles against Titans and Vikings and Raiola bad snap against Titans in OT) and then a bunch of injuries. Lots of close losses (Houston OT with Schwartz challenge, Indy come back, crazy games against Pack twice and Vikings with some crazy turnovers) causing losses. Close loss to Bears Week 17. And three other North teams winning 10 games or more.

But yes overall it turned out bad.

Excuses for an 8 game losing streak to finish the season....priceless

Excuses for an 8 game losing streak to finish the season....priceless

Burleson, Broyles, Young and Pettigrew lots of injuries that year. And then the crazy turnovers against the Packers. Refs against the Texan and just choking bad defense against the Colts with a big lead.

And Titans and Vikings each had 2 ST TDs a piece in each game which caused those losses.

Schwartz had more chance and the 2013 finish with turnovers was even crazier. So the Lions hired a guy to fix the turnovers. And Caldwell/Cooter did and now the Lions are doing even better. More work to do

Back