Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Bengals Thread

If it were up to me I'd tell Tion Green and the Oline to strap em up......he's getting 40 carries Sunday. He may only get 101 yards......but at least the players and fans don't have to go all off season hearing about the 100 yard streak.

Patricia or McDaniels would be targets. Lions very attractive job. Franchise QB signed long term, playoff caliber the last few seasons, lots of good building blocks and weapons.

Patricia or McDaniels would be targets. Lions very attractive job. Franchise QB signed long term, playoff caliber the last few seasons, lots of good building blocks and weapons.
No thanks on those coaches, the just don't excite. I'd rather take a flyer on the OC from the Eagles or another young up and coming coordinator. Also, I'd love to be able to bring back JBC for QB coach, if he'd take that demotion.

I do agree that we may be the most attractive job out there, but that all depends on who would get hired and if they want to completely change up schemes. And of course, if we do fire Caldwell.

Can't say I disagree. Quin needs to pull the trigger

Absolutely not

Exactly. Way too much risk. If these coaches actually believe this Packers game means something, its just another reason they should be fired. Caldwell still thinks he's playing for something. Quin should take all valuable starters away from him, just to show him that the damage is done, cuz I don't think he fully understands yet

I do agree that we may be the most attractive job out there, but that all depends on who would get hired and if they want to completely change up schemes. And of course, if we do fire Caldwell.

Rumors are out there that Garrett could be let go. Dallas would be the most attractive job out there.

Until you stop missing wide open #1 WRs on nicely designed plays that are directly in front of you, you need to play.

Rest is for elite players. Good players need to play to get better.

giphy.gif

Edit: it won't post gifs for me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gN05DDRhlGPOBX2/giphy.gif

Last edited:
Rumors are out there that Garrett could be let go. Dallas would be the most attractive job out there.
Those are just rumors, which I hadn't heard. If they end up true, then your statement will be correct.

Back