Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

By the way, was I the only one that was downright insulted as a fan by all the magic they did yesterday? All the misdirections, motions, attacking downfield?

To me, that was a complete slap in the face for us as Lions fans. Where was that shit all year? And why did Caldwell wait until it didn't matter to unveil it?

I knew it was going to happen lol. I was more embarrassed actually but I totally agree with ya. Where was all this action all year? Tell ya one thing, I was waiting for someone to get hurt.

By the way, was I the only one that was downright insulted as a fan by all the magic they did yesterday? All the misdirections, motions, attacking downfield?

To me, that was a complete slap in the face for us as Lions fans. Where was that shit all year? And why did Caldwell wait until it didn't matter to unveil it?

Had the same thought. If anything it proved why he had to go, never played to win until it was official he had nothing to lose. Next coach I hope comes in from day one knowing he has nothing to lose ever!

I knew it was going to happen lol. I was more embarrassed actually but I totally agree with ya. Where was all this action all year? Tell ya one thing, I was waiting for someone to get hurt.

Yup. I think Jim knew he was gone before that game, and decided to show us all what we are going to miss.

The problem is, he didn't do any of that stuff when it mattered. And that stuff is VERY successful when you make it part of your regular game plan. I thought that this team was built on that fundamental concept of moving people around, but they decided to try and be a power team, and it failed.

When they were up and there was no jeopardy of losing, it was time to put in the backups so they could enjoy some game action in a meaningless game. I was disgusted to see Stafford and the rest of the starters until the final second.

Yup. I think Jim knew he was gone before that game, and decided to show us all what we are going to miss.

The problem is, he didn't do any of that stuff when it mattered. And that stuff is VERY successful when you make it part of your regular game plan. I thought that this team was built on that fundamental concept of moving people around, but they decided to try and be a power team, and it failed.

When they were up and there was no jeopardy of losing, it was time to put in the backups so they could enjoy some game action in a meaningless game. I was disgusted to see Stafford and the rest of the starters until the final second.

You can tell the Packers were pissed too. Especially on the circus 2-point conversion play. I saw a couple of guys barking at Stafford. Matthews gave Stafford the cold shoulder after the game too and Rodgers won't forget. I get what they were doing by sending Caldwell off in a blaze of glory because they love the guy but I thought it was bush league...:bs:

Whew! I thought Quinn was going to lose all kinds of sleep if you didn't. Awesome that you're "ok" with it lol.....:nuts:

iu

You can tell the Packers were pissed too. Especially on the circus 2-point conversion play. I saw a couple of guys barking at Stafford. Matthews gave Stafford the cold shoulder after the game too and Rodgers won't forget. I get what they were doing by sending Caldwell off in a blaze of glory because they love the guy but I thought it was bush league...:bs:
Oh my.. Did you actually make a point? You were part of a conversation?

Oh my.. Did you actually make a point? You were part of a conversation?

Dude, you've already been blasted by multiple posters on here for your stupidity. Then you ran away for about a week lol. Your opinion is a joke...

Dude, you've already been blasted by multiple posters on here for your stupidity. Then you ran away for about a week lol. Your opinion is a joke...

Ran away.. You mean I can't go away around Christmas? The shame.

There are 162 baseball games vs 16 football games 20 thousand plus post over 5+ years really isn't that many when bitching about the tigers for 6 months a year

Post count means shit.... You either are a fan and watch the games and have valid opinions, or you read box scores and watch highlights and use other peoples observations and opinions as your own and think you know what really is going on, when you really don't....

Post count means shit.... You either are a fan and watch the games and have valid opinions, or you read box scores and watch highlights and use other peoples observations and opinions as your own and think you know what really is going on, when you really don't....

so you can't have an opinion on anything unless you personally observe what happened? That really makes no sense.

so you can't have an opinion on anything unless you personally observe what happened? That really makes no sense.

In sports, your opinion has a lot more merit if you watch the actual flow of the game and the plays instead of a box score. So yeah, you can have an opinion, but it loses a ton of staying power.

Is this a serious fkn question? Of course you have to witness it!!! Wtf?! Lol.
Having an opinion on something when you don't even follow it is beyond ignorant.
I know nothing, zilch, zero, nada about soccer. Would u trust my "opinion" if I was talking about a certain team? No, you wouldn't! You would tell me to fuck off lol.

Back