Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

With the 20th pick , the Detroit Lions select ...

nsonnett14

Christian Wilkins DT Clemson

I have a few others but trying to keep this short and to the point

Last edited:
Love so many players in this national championship game. Roquan Smith and Payne would both look so good in a lions uni. Payne might especially get a look if we need some 3-4 dlineman. Was hoping for one of the Clemson DEs but i think we feel to to low of a pick for them to be there.

Last edited:
Love so many players in this national championship game. Roquan Smith and Payne would both look so good in a lions uni. Payne might especially get a look if we need some 3-4 dlineman. Was hoping for one of the Clemson DEs but i think we feel to to low of a pick for them to be there.
op[i ng for

so you have no opinion....great just what i was hoping for

Dline, Dline, Dline.

Didn't watch enough college to have an opinion on a player. But just know we need help on the line. Just seemed to be the area where player talent lacked the most.

Dline, Dline, Dline.

Didn't watch enough college to have an opinion on a player. But just know we need help on the line. Just seemed to be the area where player talent lacked the most.

Yep. I want Vita Vea in the 1st, and i want us to resign Ngata for 1 year for mentoring purposes and to ease Vea into his role. Vea and Ngata in there on 3rd and 1's sounds amazing

Last edited:
If I were making an all-too-early pick, I would agree on Wilkins.

... or Da'Ron Payne out of Alabama. I have no idea where people are saying he will go in the draft, but I would have to think Top 10 would be likely. However, every year some big guy falls because he smokes weed, smacks someone in the mouth at a bar, gets caught drunk driving, etc.... and I just have this hunch Payne might be the guy this year.

Or maybe I am just hoping for a freak like him to fall into our laps.

Last edited:
... or Da'Ron Payne out of Alabama. I have no idea where people are saying he will go in the draft, but I would have to think Top 10 would be likely. However, every year some bug guy falls because he smokes weed, smacks someone in the mouth at a bar, gets caught drunk driving, etc.... and I just have this hunch Payne might be the guy this year.

Or maybe I am just hoping for a freak like him to fall into our laps.

Yep, every year there's 1 or 2. Hopefully this year it is player that fits a need for the Lions.

Back