Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

Oline wasnt ignored. Backus and raiola were early picks. Damien woody fa big money. Gosder first round. Reiff first round. Two backus extensions. Raiola exension. Warford. Trade for rob sims. Right tackle failed late for mayhew as waddle did well then solid then failed plus injuries. Laken first round when sims retired with man ram added back. Swanson round 3 mayhew

and everytime Stafford sucked the last 9 years you blamed the Oline.... so shut it with your excuses.

and everytime Stafford sucked the last 9 years you blamed the Oline.... so shut it with your excuses.

Run game due to rb injuries 4 of last 6 seasons, joe Lombardi for protection, and weapon problems due to injuries in 2012 and 2013. So not really blaming the oline players at all

Oline dealt with some injuries though. Waddle often in 2013-2015, warford a few games,Swanson last year and reiff at end, peterman every other year hurt.

More injuries and Lombardi scheme. Protection was good 2011-2013 really. 2014/2015 first half was Lombardi stupid scheme. 2016 was better and Stafford 100 rating until Stafford had injury

2009 and 2010 was cleaning Millen Mess and Stafford missed most of 2010 but played well in 3 games he did play. 2009 rookie year on terrible team

So hughes wrong again. I blame injuries to Rbs,WRs,tes and lombardi really

Last edited:
Run game due to rb injuries 4 of last 6 seasons, joe Lombardi for protection, and weapon problems due to injuries in 2012 and 2013. So not really blaming the oline players at all

Oline dealt with some injuries though. Waddle often in 2013-2015, warford a few games,Swanson last year and reiff at end, peterman every other year hurt.

More injuries and Lombardi scheme. Protection was good 2011-2013 really. 2014/2015 first half was Lombardi stupid scheme. 2016 was better and Stafford 100 rating until Stafford had injury

2009 and 2010 was cleaning Millen Mess and Stafford missed most of 2010 but played well in 3 games he did play. 2009 rookie year on terrible team

So hughes wrong again. I blame injuries to Rbs,WRs,tes and lombardi really

Injures only kill you when your team is talentless. Thanks for making my point... again and again.

Decker Stafford Wagner Tate on offense. Although Tate imo belongs in the slot as a 2.

Slay, Davis, quin on defense. Ansah i think?... but i haven't seen him play healthy in like 1.5 years. He's sucked paying injured. Robinson needs to step up and be dominant like ngata used to be.

So ya... there's talent. But i don't see enough talent to make an impact in the playoffs. Compare weapons on offense to a playoff team. Steelers... dare ya lol.

Compare defenses to Seattle, Houston, Denver or some of the other defensive playoff teams of late. We can't hold their jock.

Quin has us going in the right direction. Couple more drafts.

Compare our weapons to the Steelers?? Are you fucking drunk? Lol. Nobody compares to Antonio Brown or Leveon Bell. Cmon dude...try harder than that. Brown and Bell are the best in the league. But hey, thanks for pointing that out though.....whew....you got me there lol. Our offense just torched a pretty damn good D anyways. If they play like that then there's a shot at making some noise. If we establish some type of running game then this Lions squad is going to scare some people.
Then the defenses you just named are marquee defenses. Doesn't mean they can't be beat. Look at the Falcons. Put up points and all your defense needs to be is opportunistic. Besides, we just shut down a top 2 RB last week. If it wasn't for just one long catch his day would have been abysmal. I love where this team is going....

Lions have better qb, better oline and more overall reliable weapons than the steelers. Though brown and bell are best. Steelers better run game

Lions have better qb, better oline and more overall reliable weapons than the steelers. Though brown and bell are best. Steelers better run game

Martavious Bryant would be the best wr on our team.

Janoris Jenkins out
BJ Goodson out ILB
Keenan Robinson out ILB
DJ Fluker out backup G/T
Bobby Hart RT hurt early in game
Beckham limited but played

Decker, Hyder, Jordan Hill and Martin out as always
Davis concussion hurt 4th quarter
Tavon Wilson shoulder second half

Davis, Swanson, Washington and Tavon Wilson all missed practice on Wed

Swanson looked like he got dinged up in the game a couple times but finished?

The report said an ankle injury. Just glad it's not another concussion. That would be very bad. Dahl is banged up too and was limited.

Any word on Davis ?
He looked messed up walking off the field .. Fucking Beckham. If this was the old days he would have his head on a swivel if the Lions played the Giants again. Such a dirty play.

Last edited:
Any word on Davis ?
He looked messed up walking off the field .. Fucking Beckham. If this was the old days he would have his head on a swivel if the Lions played the Giants again. Such a dirty play.

I thought he looked fine walking off the field. He was laughing and joking with the trainer. Smile on his face. He even stopped to acknowledge a few Lions fans that were barking at him. Gave his gloves to a fan. He'll be fine. I think he suits up this weekend....

I thought he looked fine walking off the field. He was laughing and joking with the trainer. Smile on his face. He even stopped to acknowledge a few Lions fans that were barking at him. Gave his gloves to a fan. He'll be fine. I think he suits up this weekend....

Good.
I was just using the photo I saw on mlive in which the trainer and another guy were holding him up. Glad he is ok because it's a pleasure seeing a middle linebacker who can really tackle again.

I think he misses this week. Just my opinion. Haven't seen anything to support or contradict my statement.

I'd rather they keep him out so we can make sure he's good to go the rest of the season rather than this be an ongoing issue. Still don't know why Odell Beckham Jr. didn't get fined for that. Complete bullshit!

Last edited:
Back