Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Bengals Thread

Terrible. Deserve to miss. Fire Caldwell. Injured oline and bengals got healthy just in time. Kirkpatrick, burfict, safeties all back for bengals. Bullock turned into prater. Prater missed. Can't recover kickoff fumble. Barclays penalties. 3rd and short problems early and of course drops. Not challengining Tate jump ball. Couldn't stop fucking Bernard and bengals shit run game

Fire Caldwell

See, this is the LKP I like the most. I know in a week you'll "change" back to your other persona. Try to keep this one.

So now its really not a matter if Stafford can lead the Lions to their first Superbowl appearance, but instead IF he can win A division title and/or A playoff game before he's gone.

Frankly I want Cleveland to go 0-16 cuz I'm sick and tired of being a cynical miserable fk and having another team with us at 0-16 will feel .00000001% better and every little bit helps!

Frankly I want Cleveland to go 0-16 cuz I'm sick and tired of being a cynical miserable fk and having another team with us at 0-16 will feel .00000001% better and every little bit helps!

It would be perfect harmony for the two dumbest franchises to share this record..

Yeah...having an NFC and an AFC franchise bookends @ 0-16 and no SB appearances in their histories would be quite fitting...

I can see it now the only two 0-16 teams in history face off in super bowl 57, can you see it!?

Staff's wifey can sooner book their first offseason retreat to some exotic tropical resort location where he can put this teaser season out of troubled mind for awhile.

Back