Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Packers @ Lions Thread

This is out first back to back winning seasons since 94 & 95? Good lord it's been bad.

Tate said this week he would like to break 90 catches & 1000 yards today.
He did. Lions now have two 1000-yd receivers this year (Tate + Jones Jr.).

Marvin Jones Jr has a James Lofton like stat line this year.
60 catches 1093 yards 18.2 yards per catch and 9 TD.
(Yards per catch never mentioned anymore as a rec. stat).

Last edited:
Great catch by Golladay. Caldwell decides to use the challenge flag in a meaningless game and wins....keeps it in his pocket last week.

Glad to see they are bringing out all the tricks and great play calling when this doesn't mean shit.

Are we playing our best game of the season today? That seems about right.

They've been commenting on how hard the players are playing for Caldwell today. I still can't confidently say that Caldwell will be gone soon, just a bad feeling right now.

They've been commenting on how hard the players are playing for Caldwell today. I still can't confidently say that Caldwell will be gone soon, just a bad feeling right now.

I think just the opposite. They are playing hard for him because they want to have him go out a winner.

Too bad that the Lions couldn't have had games like this vs more winning teams.

Theo Riddick now OUT with a rib injury for the Lions.

Matthew Stafford just caught a 2-point conversion pass -- and then chucked the ball very high and far into the stands. Pass came on a reverse from Golden Tate.

Slay with another interception. iirc that gives him 8 on the year.

Back