Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Free online streams links.

Thumb

Here are some places to get free streaming broadcasts of sports games, movies, and TV shows.

[example: select the TV2 dropdown menu, click the baseball link and you will see: Which has the individual game links]

This stream is full of movies, TV shows, PPV events, etc. I use this to watch all those cable series I can't get, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, etc.

Nothing is needed to download on any of these sites, except some of the primewire links will require a Divx plugin/player to run (Divx is not malware).

I highly recommend using an adblocker on your browser when using any of these sites, as they are funded by Ads and lots of them.

Last edited:
where can i stream Jim Price and Dan Dickerson? Tigers Radio? possible?

I would post more in the game threads, but the live Linux OS that I am solely relegated to using right now (Fatdog 64) being a just bit too uncommon (defaults to an older version of the Seamonkey browser that cannot be upgraded to the latest version or be updated to the most recent Adobe Flash version that is also Linux-compatible). Also, the WiFi connection (that I hacked into and soon cracked its WEP-encrypted signal) being just a bit too slow means that I cannot watch the games even when they are being streamed online.

For some strange reason this is the ONLY Linux OS that I have that will allow me to successfully connect to the hacked wireless signal, despite my having many different Linux-Unix distros burned onto rewritable disks and thumbdrives. It has a very advanced networking wizard, which may be reason that none of the others that I have tried will readily connect.

I also have an OEM disk containing Windows 7 Pro X64, but for some reason, I have been unable to install it, keep getting BSOD crashes and incompleted installs. There is no internet connection available while the install is ongoing, thus no updates are being downloaded and included, which might also be causing the OS to fail. The Shuttle PC has an AMD 64 CPU and chipset,

Last edited:
I would like to announce that I do live Play-by-Plays of most Detroit sporting events including Tigers, Lions and Pistons... go to facebook.com/misportsbeat and youtube.com/misportsbeat for more info please... it is designed for those who cannot watch it on tv or get it on the radio... get at me for more info.

also I will be doing game 5 of the ALCS Thursday if anyone is interested in hearing it... you can listen to the archived version of game one on the youtube page to know how it sounds

If you like watching sports, posted by Sgg. a few months ago. Imo, best quality online I've seen. Just perfect.

Links to game show up about 90 minutes before games.

Reddit is slowly getting taken down . First soccer , then mma and now nba . Sucks , next is gonna be nhl and mlb

Really? I guess I'm not totally surprised. At least I got the NHL season in.

Yea i went to watch the pistons and saw nba reddit was out of commission , thats when i learned soccer , boxing and mma as well . Hopefully it takes a while for mlb and nhl to get taken down but we shall see . Did find pistons on another streaming site tho

Yea i went to watch the pistons and saw nba reddit was out of commission , thats when i learned soccer , boxing and mma as well . Hopefully it takes a while for mlb and nhl to get taken down but we shall see . Did find pistons on another streaming site tho
I generally go straight to bilasport.net rather than Reddit and then clicking his link. So maybe he'll stay up.

Reddit is slowly getting taken down . First soccer , then mma and now nba . Sucks , next is gonna be nhl and mlb

The subreddits moved to Discord servers. They're all still up, just in a different place.

A voice chat service that also has a text chat function built in. Used primarily by gamers but a lot of servers are popping up for other things. It's free on mobile or PC.

Like teamspeak, mumble .. I've used those. Though it's been awhile. Thanks.

Edit: Every time I use something that's familiar from when I was a younger I feel so old. This is one of those times.

Last edited:
If you like baseball and hockey..

MLB66.ir (also MLB Network) and NHL66.ir

Baseball streams are good, NHL in off-season but I imagine they're good as well.

Last edited:
I generally go straight to bilasport.net rather than Reddit and then clicking his link. So maybe he'll stay up.

Have you been having issues with Bilasport lately ? Seems every link with them now gets interrupted and does the whole buffering thing over and over , i find myself going to other streams now .

Back