Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

All-Palace Pistons teams, plus All-Palace opponents

My All-Palace Detroit Vipers' team: C. Pete Ciavaglia, W. Stan Drulla, W.Sergei Samsonov, D. Mario Larocque D. Brad Shaw. G. Rich Parent. Honorary member: Gordie Howe.

My All-Palace Detroit Vipers' team: C. Pete Ciavaglia, W. Stan Drulla, W.Sergei Samsonov, D. Mario Larocque D. Brad Shaw. G. Rich Parent. Honorary member: Gordie Howe.

Great post! I remember getting free Vipers tickets during school very often. We always went when they came around.

Drulia was like the Mike Hessman of minor league hockey, he was impossible to not like. And I remember being super pumped when Samsonov was drafted by Boston but at the same time lamenting that his time as a Viper was so short.

Back