Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Unc

So if I understand correctly, the NCAAs logic is essentially “they cheated but it wasn’t just limited to players.” What an absolute fucking farce. I hope MSU starts cheating, why not when there are no consequences?

Also, I’d love to see the NCAA reaction if this happened at a MAC school or Sun Belt school. I have a feeling CMU would be getting massive sanctions if that happened there.

So if I understand correctly, the NCAAs logic is essentially ?they cheated but it wasn?t just limited to players.? What an absolute fucking farce. I hope MSU starts cheating, why not when there are no consequences?

did they really cheat? The Afro American Studies program created a "walk class" that was offered to all students. The athletes took advantage of this class along with regular students. The real problem is with the Afto American Studies program.

Doesn't Kentucky have a special dorm that's all top shelf stuff and just big enough to be 51% regular students, 49% basketball players, and therefore it doesn't trigger any rules? Seems like UNC is getting away with the same thing.

So, Michigan should raise tuition for all students by $100k a year. Also, Michigan should give all students $100k per year in some way that doesn't trigger taxes. If you give it to all students, it's not an impermissible benefit. Pretty good deal for any scholarship athletes that don't pay tuition.

Back