Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining NFC North Schedules

biggunsbob

Vikings 8-2

@Detroit
@Atlanta
@Carolina
Cincinnati
@Green Bay
Chicago
===============
Packers 5-5

@Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
@Cleveland
@Carolina
Minnesota
@Detroit
==================
Lions 6-4

Minnesota
@Baltimore
@Tampa Bay
Chicago
@Cincinnati
Green Bay
=================
Bears 3-6

@Philadelphia
San Francisco
@Cincinnati
@Detroit
Cleveland
@Minnesota

Last edited:
When GB smokes us in 2 weeks the excuse will be Hundley had too much time to prepare lol.

Lions don't play any top 10 QBs the rest of the year
Kizer 49.5, Hundley 40.9 rating, Trubisky 76.9, Big Ben 78.2 Flacco 66.1, Dalton 87.5, Keenum 93.1 and Winston 91

Lions are currently 11th in passer rating allowed

Lions 8-2 finish is happening

Detroit plays 4 top 16 rushing offenses. Bears twice and Ravens and Browns is 15th. Six against non top 16 rushing offense. Packers twice, Vikings, Bengals, Bucs, Steelers (though still dangerous with Bell)

Lions play 6 top 16 run Ds (Min, TB, Cin, Chi, Cle). 4 bad run Ds (GB, Bal, Pit)

Lions play 4 top 10 passing Ds (Pit, Cin, Min, Bal), 6 bad passing Ds (Chi, GB, Cle, TB)

We lose to any team that rushes the passer. Bunch of scrubs on the oline

We lose to any team that rushes the passer. Bunch of scrubs on the oline

Bunch of injuries on the Oline

Wagner is 3rd ranked RT. Lang 4th ranked guard. Decker is a good player and needs to be back

Swanson I know can do more. Glasgow sucks but is versatile. Will be helped by Decker next to him. Fells blocks well too

Last edited:
My theory, this oline will suck year round. The good thing is that it won't matter once Stafford is on the ir. Poor Rudock

Lions don't play any top 10 QBs the rest of the year
Kizer 49.5, Hundley 40.9 rating, Trubisky 76.9, Big Ben 78.2 Flacco 66.1, Dalton 87.5, Keenum 93.1 and Winston 91

Lions are currently 11th in passer rating allowed

Lions 8-2 finish is happening

I think that's actually a very important bit of information actually. None of those QBs strike fear really. Winston maybe but he might not be healthy for the rest of the year with that shoulder issue.

I think that's actually a very important bit of information actually. None of those QBs strike fear really. Winston maybe but he might not be healthy for the rest of the year with that shoulder issue.

It really is important. Lions can have success for sure against those QBs.

They picked off Brees and Ryan 5 times total. The defense can still feast. I want Quin healthy though since Ngata/Hyder already out. Slay and Davis healthy too

Updated. Man the Lions last 9 games are so soft. If we had a above averge running game you could make the case for running the table with this schedule the way the a lions opponent's are playing, and they still may do so. Decker is going to be a huge help.

Last edited:
Min has the same last 3 as us. Next 5 will be what matters and we need to make up 2 games. Tough but possible.

For sure . Next three are a big key hopefully 0-3 for the vikings and 3-0 for the lions.

Back