Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injuries only matter if it's another team, right?

Ha.....I remember that. That should be our new goal line offense. Shotgun to Stafford....two OL pick him up and run with him......have Abdullah trail as a pitch man.

Shit, maybe that will help him with his reads, he might be able to throw over the d-linemen's hands for once.

I'm confused so what our record? I though it was 3 and 3 I'm not so sure anymore..

This post right here is why we should all just quit responding to this idiot.

Lions dominated a game they lost 52-38 and once trailed by 5 scores.

Uncalled penalties only happen for the other team and can be used as a reason to erase TD's.

Health only plays a factor for opponents.

Fluke TD's are counted as any TD that wasn't a 75 yard drive or more (short field drives don't count.....for opponents only, of course)

Everyone just stop. This madness ruins the board.

There was actually a point in the game where the saints fans cheered out loud cause the refs finally threw a flag on the lions lol. If the refs were fair we would have lost by more.

Why are you guys getting all fired up? It's turning into an insane asylum lol

I'm confused so what our record? I though it was 3 and 3 I'm not so sure anymore..

3-3 my brother!! Have faith. Stafford will take the North!! It's gonna happen, my friend!! Do you not have faith, my man? Are you driving this truck into negative town or are we gonna barrel through optimistic city and take over this shit???!!!

Who's a with a meeee aaa!!!!???

3-3 my brother!! Have faith. Stafford will take the North!! It's gonna happen, my friend!! Do you not have faith, my man? Are you driving this truck into negative town or are we gonna barrel through optimistic city and take over this shit???!!!

Who's a with a meeee aaa!!!!???

I'm with ya!! It's there for the taking.....just have to play a lot better than the last two weeks. It can happen. Jim Bob better open things up, though!

We're headed to the Pittsburgh game next week to cheer on 4-3!

If we can beat Pittsburgh I think we have a shot. I never give up but its just discouraging that we are 3-3 .

Having Kelse and Hill helps a bit.....but he has been really good this year. Reid has opened up the passing game and it has paid off.

Sure has. No more dinking and dunking. I knew he was having a nice year when people talking about him and I was still like "wow" after looking at his stats. The 8.7 YPA is most impressive.

Sure has. No more dinking and dunking. I knew he was having a nice year when people talking about him and I was still like "wow" after looking at his stats. The 8.7 YPA is most impressive.

It takes Stafford like 5 throws for it to reach 8 yards.

I once mentioned Stafford was like Alex Smith. I was wrong.

Ya, Stafford is better. Smith having an MVP type season though. Superstar WR, Superstar TE, Superstar RB and a great OLine backed up by a pretty good D at times. Perfect formula. I wish Stafford had that.

Good point though, Mitch! Ya really nailed it lol

Ya, Stafford is better. Smith having an MVP type season though. Superstar WR, Superstar TE, Superstar RB and a great OLine backed up by a pretty good D at times. Perfect formula. I wish Stafford had that.

Do you actually watch him play, Stafford that is? It's not the bad OL, no running game or shitty defense. It's the times when things go right, where he has time to throw - isn't accurate from 3 yards a way.. His whole career has been the same, no consistency. That's why he has 6 games here, 4 games there - and then shitsville. That's not made up stuff..

He just played a shit defense, an offense that screwed up almost as much as the Lions - and he got his ass kicked. Hasn't had a good game in weeks. Typical Stafford.

Yeah bro. Superstars all around. I'm mean Hill has 2 career 100 yard receiving games.

Elite pass protection. Sure he is sacked at a higher rate than Stafford (at least going into last week). But yeah that's elite protection.

Yeah bro. Superstars all around. I'm mean Hill has 2 career 100 yard receiving games.

Elite pass protection. Sure he is sacked at a higher rate than Stafford (at least going into last week). But yeah that's elite protection.

Its just tony opening his hole and spewing out a bunch of bs he doesn't know anything about.... nothing new there.

Rookie mid rd pick at rb that was penciled in as a 2nd stringer until starter gets injured = superstar lmao

Its just tony opening his hole and spewing out a bunch of bs he doesn't know anything about.... nothing new there.

Rookie mid rd pick at rb that was penciled in as a 2nd stringer until starter gets injured = superstar lmao

Huh? I don’t understand your point? Are you trying to say Kareem hunt sn’t a superstar because he was a lower draft pick?

He’s averaging 6 yards a carry nearly.

Last edited:
Huh? I don’t understand your point? Are you trying to say Kareem hill isn’t a superstar because he was a lower draft pick?

He’s averaging 6 yards a carry nearly.

He's clearly not a superstar. You don't even know his name lol. Point made!

Every rb you put in that line up excels. Ware would have had the same numbers. The guy they shipped to Denver had better numbers. It's not hunt. His skill had him way behind fournette cook mcaffrey etc.

Last edited:
Huh? I don?t understand your point? Are you trying to say Kareem hill isn?t a superstar because he was a lower draft pick?

He?s averaging 6 yards a carry nearly.

Would you call Alex Smith a superstar? Just because someone is good for 5-6 games doesn't make them a superstar..

Back