Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Yep, that was an embarrassing loss. Disappointing play all around. This team has gotten worse as the season has progressed.

You know how a lot of you guys give me shit when I say enjoy the summer and stop counting the days until football?

This is why. I'm already counting the days until this is over.

Well, it's not 49-10 but it's still pretty embarrassing. Would be pissed off if I didn't expect it.

This team looked and played like a team that only had one starter return on defense from last year, and an inexperienced offense that really has problems hold off the pass rush. This was a demoralizing loss. I expect they will get similar beatdowns from Wiscy and OSU. I hope they can beat Minn and Maryland. So, we will just have to accept some second tier bowl game, which I hope they will be able to win.

Better tthan am and coach won

We looked terrible
Our offense has looked terrible all year

But defense was also. Is,arches, miscues today

Hand it toPSU. Watching mcworley passing made me jealous

Better tthan am and coach won

We looked terrible
Our offense has looked terrible all year

But defense was also. Is,arches, miscues today

Hand it toPSU. Watching mcworley passing made me jealous

Why can't michigan spread them out and throw up jump balls on 3rd and long. McSorley looked for number 9 and threw it to the guy that he was chasing after. It worked all game long.

If I’m Harbaugh I’m definitely replacing OKorn with Peters from here on out. For all intents and purposes your season is over, the Big Ten title is out of question now. Why not let your freshman loose and let him show what he has for the future? The game experience and reps against big ten defenses is invaluable and will only help for next season. Once MSUs season went to shit last year I was clamoring for Lewerke, and although he got injured I think that time as starter only helped him. Even when Lewerke went down and even as much as I hate Damion Terry’s game I still wanted Terry over OConnor since the latter was essentially a lame duck QB.

Last edited:
If I?m Harbaugh I?m definitely replacing OKorn with Peters from here on out. For all intents and purposes your season is over, the Big Ten title is out of question now. Why not let your freshman lose and let him show what he has for the future? The game experience and reps against big ten defenses is invaluable and will only help for next season. Once MSUs season went to shit last year I was clamoring for Lewerke, and although he got injured I think that time as starter only helped him. Even when Lewerke went down and even as much as I hate Damion Terry?s game I still wanted Terry over OConnor since the latter was essentially a lame duck QB.

It makes no sense not to.

Penn state is clearly the better team. Michigan got lucky last year. Go penn state. Back to back big ten champs

Maybe they get a bowl vs AZ. Shudder to think JH potentially losing to RR. Egad!

During the last couple Hoke era years, I feared an Arizona vs Michigan matchup, but I still think that this year's team would beat this year's RichRod team.

I actually think we saw some improvements in the passing game yesterday. A few receivers caught some passes, even McZoom caught a downfield pass. Okorn, while not great, did do some things well. A few plays he just completely missed the boat on, though, AND the o-line is absolutely horrible, just horrible. On one play near the end there, I saw one PSU defender run right around 3 Michigan O-Linemen that were just standing there doing nothing and then the PSU defender sacked Okorn.

Hard to put it all on Okorn when the O-Line sucks that bad, sometimes the playcallers call 20 yard passing routes for all receivers on a 3rd and 6, and when the receivers aren't getting open or letting balls bounce off their chests and hands...

Last edited:
Michigan didn't get lucky last year. Michigan won by a very large margin and they could've scored more. Harbaugh called off the dogs, otherwise Michigan might've put up 60+

Franklin did the same last night

neither victory was a fluke

I'm just hoping other teams didn't see the glaring weakness of the Michigan D...Metellus. Seems like several big plays went right at that guy.

Back