Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Random Red Wings Notes

Saw this on Reddit.. Some of our future.

fS9qtHe.jpg

Larkin had to leave practice from a collision. I guess he was trying to avoid running into Helm and slammed into the wall.

“He (Larkin) turned up and I’d say curled up with the puck, and kind of just, at the same time, he almost ran into Helmer (Darren Helm) and kind of went into the wall (avoiding a collision with Helm) a little bit,” Blashill said.

Walked to training room under his own power. No update yet.

Nielsen, Athanasiou, Daley, Ericsson played on IR.

Svechnikov, Biega, Kaski, Kuffner called up.

Heard he was going through it on Saturday. Glad to see a successful surgery.

I remember him. I saw him the last 2+ years with the Wings. I didn't get to see his big year but he kind of fell apart after that. Injuries I guess, can't remember.

So.... one of our top defensive prospects (coincidently from Michigan), for a bottom 6 forward with middle 6 potential.

Don't mind acquiring Perlini but seems a high price to pay.

Seen one fan suggest Detroit didn't plan on signing Regula which seems insane to me considering how good he's been in the CHL.

Apparently, his dad was a dentist for the Red Wings.

Back