Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Was I banned?

The site seems to be having trouble refreshing. I keep having to hit F5 on threads to see the latest posts. I also had trouble logging in this morning, but I think it was a related issue that the site wasn't refreshing after I logged in?

I had the same problem. I logged in and then clicked on todays posts after it showed I wasn't logged in and that seemed to work.

This thread didn't even show up for me. It was in the last post column beside the Lions forum. Some crazy shit going on lately.

I thought I was banned when I couldn't gain access too. I didn't think I pissed off anyone with banning powers. Glad to see I'm not the only one, hopefully issue is fixed shortly.

same...have to refresh every page. lol I thought monster got sick of me and was blocking my posts about how shitty Stafford is...feel free to discuss how shitty Stafford has played on this thread....he loves that shit :D

Yep, posts are different if I open them from the subforum or if I open them from the main page as the last thread posted in.

I just dumped my cookies and cache thinking maybe firefox was the culprit.

Time for a new hamster on the wheel, Monter.

The illusive man has been looking into it .. just not refreshing on it's own.

Wtf is going on with this board? It's all jacked up. Posts missing now?? Cmon!! :)

Back