Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 116 Tigers vs. twins August 12, 2017

Mahtook was a monster get! Gotta at least give AA some credit for finding some cheap decent role and bench guys this year.

Uptown!!!!!

Unbeleievable !!! i cant een sprell right not but fuck that was just balls out crazy !!! Woohoooo

Mahtook was a monster get! Gotta at least give AA some credit for finding some cheap decent role and bench guys this year.

The blind squirrel found a nut. Hope he's just as good next year to, that would be very welcome

Last edited:
Good...screw the Twins.

Tigers go from up 5, to down 5, and rally to win.

Uptown!!!!!

when we signed him i tied to tell the debbie downers he was a solid pickup , but of course i was called dumb and he was trash , I go by eye test and watched him the year prior when he was doing good .

lmao it worked !!

Well nothing else has worked this year .
My 2 black cats never work any more .
All my little tiger bats have lost the magic .
Taking differnt sox, hats, caps, cloths, shirts never work.
She was even a watching !!! Half asleep.
Something new !!!

Anyway nothing better then to watch your team walkoff in baseball even if we are out of it.. who know maybe a 15-2 strech will start tonight !!!

when we signed him i tied to tell the debbie downers he was a solid pickup , but of course i was called dumb and he was trash , I go by eye test and watched him the year prior when he was doing good .

I waited until I saw him play before I called him a POS. Because through May he blew. Bad. Glad he turned it around.

I waited until I saw him play before I called him a POS. Because through May he blew. Bad. Glad he turned it around.

Not sure he can be a full time starter but he will get his shot to do so next season that is for sure. Like Ron has said we need more hustle guys like him. Now to be fair he was awful first 2 months , and I do remember a boneheaded play at Kansas City but who hasn't running the bases with this club. You were right NS!

McCann has made some adjustments at the plate that is for sure ..
He has either got the Black and Decker out on the bat :)
Or
Moved off the plate like maybe Miggy should ?

Back