Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump's AZ rally

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
There was a black guy behind him during his rally holding up a Blacks For Trump sign. His T-shirt advertised Gods2.com. I made the happy mistake of clicking on it. Please, check it out. I'll give you a nice little preview...

ISIS & HILLARY RACE WAR PLOT TO KILL ALL BLACK & WHITE WOMAN OF AMERICA WITH MS-13 REV. 12:1-10.

Cherokee Democrats & Cherokee Republicans Like Flake & McCain Block Trump 2Thess.2:1-5 says must be revealed and voted out of the way. Make Cherokees & the Indians Pay Taxes & Save America economically because Deut. 21:17-19 says if you harm someone you help them get back on their feet. Now their back on their feet make them pay taxes.

Religious extremists are the worst, regardless of faith. Detroit still has a vibrant Satanic Temple group, that I would consider joining, but doing so would mean my conceding into believing in angels and devils, although the group's existence is tied to publicly and legally counteracting the efforts of Calvinists/Dominionists ceaseless attempts to inject their beliefs into our what our Founders intended to be a secular form of government.

There was a black guy behind him during his rally holding up a Blacks For Trump sign. His T-shirt advertised Gods2.com. I made the happy mistake of clicking on it. Please, check it out. I'll give you a nice little preview...

ISIS & HILLARY RACE WAR PLOT TO KILL ALL BLACK & WHITE WOMAN OF AMERICA WITH MS-13 REV. 12:1-10.

Cherokee Democrats & Cherokee Republicans Like Flake & McCain Block Trump 2Thess.2:1-5 says must be revealed and voted out of the way. Make Cherokees & the Indians Pay Taxes & Save America economically because Deut. 21:17-19 says if you harm someone you help them get back on their feet. Now their back on their feet make them pay taxes.

that guy really doesn't like the Cherokee. Almost makes this sound a tiny bit less bat shit crazy...

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Fucking wow..

When you say behind him, do you mean on stage?

The black guy on the left.

104667766-3ED2-REQ-TrumpAZFULL-082217.720x405.jpg

The strangest thing about the rally to me is that the sitting President of the United States is holding a rally at all.

Forget about the small turnout, paid attendees/actors and now famous Black guy on the riser behind him ...nonsensical rant and horrible representation of facts and incoherent ramblings.

Why the fuck is the President conducting Pep rallies at this point?

Wow. The logic is unbelievable.

He went on to argue that*Ku Klux Klan leader Asa Earl Carter was a Cherokee Indian and “that’s why they wore those hats that looked like tents because they were indicating that those are tepees*and that they were hiding under it.”

Cherokee=Babylonian...you really can't make this stuff up, if you're even halfway sane.

Edit: Teepees or Wigwams were used by the nomadic tribes of the Great Plains out of pure necessity and survival, as there were no beasts of burden like horses, until brought to the New World by the Spaniards...before then they had to frequently move on foot while dragging and carrying everything, due to the seasons, and following the bison herds, who they relied upon for most of their sustenance, clothing, and shelter.

Last edited:
The strangest thing about the rally to me is that the sitting President of the United States is holding a rally at all.

Forget about the small turnout, paid attendees/actors and now famous Black guy on the riser behind him ...nonsensical rant and horrible representation of facts and incoherent ramblings.

He thinks that if he campaigns for the next four years, he'll have an advantage. Actually, I think it gives him more opportunities for those in the middle to realize what a bozo he is. The more he talks, the lower his approval numbers go. If he was smart, he'd shut his fucking mouth and log out of twitter and let his minions talk for him for a while

Cherokee=Babylonian...you really can't make this stuff up, if you're even halfway sane.

I know that Obama and Hillary have had a few deplorable people sit behind them during campaign rallies, but this is ridiculous. If he's been there before, advertising his website, wouldn't you think at least one of Trump's people would go check it out to make sure it wasn't something horrible? What if it was a DNC fundraising page or a "RESIST" page? Even worse, what if it was a page where the owner thinks Cherokee indians are the real nazis? haha! The next 4 years are going to be insane. Wait...3 and a half years.

Trump declared on the day that he was inaugurated, IIRC.

He is a born narcissist megalomaniac, who revels in basking before his adoring supporters, and IMO, would be perfectly happy by just perpetually campaigning until death, dementia, or old age prevents him from doing so.

I know that Obama and Hillary have had a few deplorable people sit behind them during campaign rallies, but this is ridiculous. If he's been there before, advertising his website, wouldn't you think at least one of Trump's people would go check it out to make sure it wasn't something horrible? What if it was a DNC fundraising page or a "RESIST" page? Even worse, what if it was a page where the owner thinks Cherokee indians are the real nazis? haha! The next 4 years are going to be insane. Wait...3 and a half years.

I suppose that it is b/c most of his supporters are not the type to intensively fact-check, and his administration knows. and propagandizes anything anti-Trump as being "fake news" and uses "alt-facts" as a control mechanism...Kellyanne Conway, in particular, has been very successful in applying that strategy.

Wow. The logic is unbelievable.

He went on to argue that*Ku Klux Klan leader Asa Earl Carter was a Cherokee Indian and ?that?s why they wore those hats that looked like tents because they were indicating that those are tepees*and that they were hiding under it.?

back in the 90's a bunch of my relatives got way into right-wing talk radio. this sort or thinking - which to most people is BATSHIT FUCKING INSANE - seemed to be quite common among listeners. So one thing is, it's FUCKING HORRIFYING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW THIS KIND OF THINKING AS NORMAL. The other thing is, starting with the Right in the 90's they really played a big role in normalizing this stuff. Trump was just the worst, but even the "respectable" members of the GOP found room in the tent for Falwell, Robertson, Limbaugh, etc. Votes still count, after all, even if the person is voting GOP because he thinks Bill Clinton is a communist, gay loving, drug dealer who had teenagers killed because they knew too much.

holding rallies outside the campaign trail bears an uncomfortable resemblence to... ah nevermind.

Trump is just indulging in what is - for him - the fun part of the job.

Life imitates pro-wrestling.

seeing the generals in charge, and getting their new blank check for Afghanistan, I think they'll give him a gentle nudge out the door for Pence sooner than later. most of his other hangers-on and kids will get the boot shortly therafter too.

I mean, every president holds the occasional rally to drum up support for a bill or fundraise for his party, but Trump seems to be doing it just for attention and to attack the media.

back in the 90's a bunch of my relatives got way into right-wing talk radio. this sort or thinking - which to most people is BATSHIT FUCKING INSANE - seemed to be quite common among listeners. So one thing is, it's FUCKING HORRIFYING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW THIS KIND OF THINKING AS NORMAL. The other thing is, starting with the Right in the 90's they really played a big role in normalizing this stuff. Trump was just the worst, but even the "respectable" members of the GOP found room in the tent for Falwell, Robertson, Limbaugh, etc. Votes still count, after all, even if the person is voting GOP because he thinks Bill Clinton is a communist, gay loving, drug dealer who had teenagers killed because they knew too much.

The elimination of the Fairness Doctrine in '87 by the FCC has had far-ranging and serious consequences, unfortunately. Had it been retained and updated to include satellite/cable TV and radio, then we most likely wouldn't have this alarming degree and expanse of half-truths and blatant prevarication here in Murka.

Last edited:
good point.

but Republicans complained that the fairness doctrine - which required the PUBLIC airwaves give equal time to opposing viewpoints - was not fair.

when they call "social justice warriors" "snowflakes who need their safe spaces"... they're projecting.

I mean, every president holds the occasional rally to drum up support for a bill or fundraise for his party, but Trump seems to be doing it just for attention and to attack the media.

Considering the complete shitstorm he created and finds himself in, one would think he should be busy governing. Instead, he's in Phoenix of all places ...in front of a very small crowd by Presidential speech standards and placed a craig's list ad looking for minority actors to be placed in the crowd.

And to your prior reply to me -- absolutely you're right. These Pep rallies are doing nothing but turning people off. If he wasn't such an egomaniac and narcissist, he might do well by shutting the fuck up for a few days/weeks ..signing off Twitter and letting others do the talking.

He's lost everyone but his hardcore alt-right base. These rallies aren't helping him at all, especially now after a few months in office and similarly bizarre behavior and assertions.

It's like everyone is a fact checker now.

good point.

but Republicans complained that the fairness doctrine - which required the PUBLIC airwaves give equal time to opposing viewpoints - was not fair.

when they call "social justice warriors" "snowflakes who need their safe spaces"... they're projecting.

What is most disconcerting to me, is the rapid expansion of the Sinclair TV network across the US, and it has already taken over most of the broadcast stations in the mainly rural NW Lower MI area, where I have vacationed often in the past...a far alt-RW-xtian extremist network, to post the very least.

And the RW is just taking a page out of the late Joseph Goebbel's playbook by projecting, deflecting, blaming and strawmanning to take complete control of the political/cultural narrative...while the corporate-owned M$M encourages, if not outright supports it by giving them the lion's share of free airtime to spread it.

Last edited:
Back