Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 155 Tigers vs twins Saturday Sept 23 2017 6:10 pm EST

4-3..shit..just like my OP, get into the Tigers BP and watch the game unravel.

fuxton HBP by Jimenez, bases loaded, no outs.

Liner caught by Jimenez, no triple play though.

Damnit. I was hoping they’d win a couple of these to keep the fucking Twins out of the postseason.

Damnit. I was hoping they’d win a couple of these to keep the fucking Twins out of the postseason.

I was hoping that they might win THIS game @ least, with Boyd pitching...7-3 now.

Last edited:
4 RPs used so far in the 8th by Bad Lostmuss.

OMFG...3 run homer 10-3.

This inning is a microcosm of the Tigers season.

I would be VERY surprised if this team wins one of their remaining 7 games.

Why would I want a Tigers' app on my phone, when they suck, and most likely will continue to suck for the next few years?

'18 Tigers will be histerically-historically awful...if their BP and half+ their roto are anything like what we've seen this September.

None of these bullpen pitchers belong in the ML's.

What a disgrace. Tigers go from penthouse of the AL to the outhouse with the help of Ilitch and Avila.

Another throwing error tonight for Candelario. Even Castellanos had a more accurate throw than this guy.

Now I know what twinkfans felt like for the past 6+ years, when the Tigers regularly beat them like a redheaded stepchild.

Can the Tigers just be given a mulligan by MLB for next season, and be spotted ~4 runs before the start of each game?

Back